A day to remember

Aarla and her parents were going to a party in a yatch of her cousins wedding. Everyone were enjoying the party. Some people were talking, dancing and drinking. Meanwhile Aarla went to her cousins aka to the bride and said
Aarla:-  Mia I'm so happy for you that you got to marry your favourite person!
Mia :-  I'm so happy too and now I think it's time for you to find one for you too ( teasingly)
Aarla:- yk right I don't have any interest in love.
Mia :- Ik but if you never try how will you know...
Aarla:- hmm... I'm going outside to drink ok you enjoy
Mia :- okay don't drink too much.
Aarla went outside holding a glass of beer. While she was drinking outside she heard people screaming. She was scared not understanding what was happening. People started running from here to there . The yatch commander told everyone to go inside since the sea waves were going crazy. While helping others to go inside Aarla saw a child screaming with fear after  holding the hand of the child she passed his hands to his parents but before they could help Aarla a strong wave take Aarla away...
Mia & Aarla's parents:- No, Aarlaaa!!!
Aarla was trying her best to get in the yatch but she knew there was nothing left she could do . But suddenly a mysterious boy jump and held Aarla's waist and told the people on the yatch to pull the roap connected to his waist. Before Aarla could she his face she passed out. Aarla was indeed save from the water but when she was bring to the hospital the doctor said that she went to a Coma due to having a major issue in brain it happened when her head  hit the metal railings. She was hearing everything but she couldn't say anything. Then A boy came near her hospital bed and said
The boy:- I hope you woke up soon.
Aarla's parents:- Thank you for saving our daughter from the water.
The boy:- It's okay Aunt and uncle I hope she woke up soon.
Aarla's parents went outside to eat something since they ate nothing the whole night taking care of their daughter.
The boy :- Aarla you're still the same risking your life for other's . You should know it's not good for you . I came to the party just so I could talk to you , dance with you but I didn't expect to see you like this ( While sobbing)
Mia came to the hospital room where Aarla was and told the boy
Mia :- you should take a rest I'll take care of her now.
The boy :- Okay Mia..
The boy looked at Aarla and said I'll visit you everyday till you woke up.. He left.
Mia :- Aarla I'm so sorry it happened because of me if only I hadn't organised the party in a yatch it wouldn't have happened.. ( crying)
No it's not your fault ( Aarla trying to tell Mia but it's all in her head)
Mia:- Do you recognise who the boy is who saved you it's..
Before Mia could say it Aarla heard a beep and all she could heard after was sound of a lot of people running towards her ( that's all she could imagine)