And Then There Were 22

Scene: Space

"We open in outer space. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near Jupiter. Inside the large ship."

Robotic Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent. The weapons system is still operational.

"The robot looks to the ship's captain, an alien resembling a man with a green octopus on his head, sitting firmly in his chair. His name is Vilgax."

Vilgax: *to the Robotic Lieutenant* I have come too far to be denied

Vilgax: *to the Robotic Lieutenant* I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

Scene Change: Encephalonus IV

"We see a purple crab-like crustacean. This being is called a "Cerebrocrestacean", that goes by the name of Dr. Psycobos. And he's currently working on a gauntlet-like device that had the omni symbol on it, but it was only in half. This device is called the "Antitrix". Dr. Psycobos, soon finishes working on the Antitrix as he then celebrates to himself."

Psycobos: *finishes creating his device* Yes! I've finally finished making this device that would combat against the creation of those wretched galvans, and with the different functions that I added to this device, this would prove that we Cerebro...

Psycobos: *finishes creating his device* Yes! I've finally finished making this device that would combat against the creation of those wretched galvans, and with the different functions that I added to this device, this would prove that we Cerebrocrestaceans are the smartest beings in the universe and not those galvans... S-Soon that Galvan, Azmuth, who is said to be the smartest being in five galaxies, would soon become my slave. Now, I just need to track where the Omnitrix is... *activates his computer as he soon finds the signal that the Omnitrix was  Ah, there it is. Now, to send the Antitrix after the Omnitrix to make sure that it would be destroyed and that my creation would be much stronger and indestructible, unlike that Omnitrix. And I'll make sure that the one who finds the Antitrix, destroys the Omnitrix. They won't stop me from doing so.

"Psycobos puts the Antitrix into a round pod, then loads it into a rocket, and he then makes that rocket go to where the Omnitrix was heading, and that he made it so that the rocket wouldn't lose the signal of the Omnitrix. Unknown to him though, the one who will find the Antitrix later wouldn't destroy the Omnitrix along with the one who wields it as he would help him."