~○Chapter 3○~

¤~"Charrolet's pov"~¤

After 2 hours of our ride I always looked at the window, because I am bored of the long ride. I took a glance outside, the sun is still at its place and every people I see in every area were all busy and some were at their shop, calling costumers and others are all in their farm. Well, I guess farm does exist here, because according to the story, this village peaceful and full of kind people in the morning. However when the sun goes down, you can never go out because it can be the end of your life. It all happened the night when the villager accidentally saw a horrible crime. There are bandits roaming around the area.
They steal, kill, or use someone as their slave. They all did that just to satisfy their beloved leader.. But what the heck! Their leader is a wealthy man. More wealthier than the duke of this village. But the heck can't he just use his own money than killing innocent people? They're so cruel.. I stopped thinking when Asher spoke..

"Looks like your stuck in such a deep thought hmm? What could it be hmm.. Well, maybe money,me or.." he looked at me with a dark expresion in his face and says.."or is it another man? Are you cheating on me behind my back Ms. Willaims??.." this dumb man..

" The audacity to accuse me of cheating when your the one doing it lets be honest.. Mr. Asher Williams.?? Are you done talking and sprouting such nonsense that you do so stop.. stop accusing me of  the things I never did.. if I could find a lover, I would literally file for a divorce so that I can be with a man whose not like you bitch! So let me tell you this again.. I hate your last name! I always remembered that the day you cheated on me is the day I already killed the love that was in my heart for you.. so stop and just keep quiet.." I smile in my mind. Take that you mf.. I rolled my eyes at him and look at the window again..

He just took a glance at me and quickly looked away. Bastard..

"We'll get to our destination in 2 minutes your majesty.. they say something happens so well be a little fast so that your majesty and your highness will get there safe!!"... the knight shouted outside..

*Something's about this is there something i didnt know about our destination perhaps the bandits are already ambusing our carriage. Are they really that hungry for money....

I took a glance outside observing the place we are now passing in the dark forest where kidnapping, ambusing, or maybe wild animals I should'nt call it animals. Perhaps a monster that attacks without hesitation it was always the hot topic of the palace they call this forest " The death caller forest"...shit the hell why to we have to cross this forest i should have  known better ... i was right this bitch gonna kill me.. noo i value my money, family and ofcourse the library i should have  just stay in the palace if this bitch would kill me..

I could get killed if he'd throw me in the forest so i should stay awake i cant bare to be eaten alive by a monster...

"What the heck asher why would you risk my life in danger do you think you'll kill me here without hesitation.. i new something was off.."
I stated while in rage at his unnecesary decision.. i cant die without dignity my gosh thank godness i was already prepare.

"Chill charollet you won't die i would never kill you this carriage is specially made with majic it can be invisible when its dark and  visible whe its mourning or you can just do both so the thing is you should shut your mouth up because if those monster hear us we'll not gonna make it out alive so do as i say and dont panic because they monster here can sense  fear's, and hear tiny voice so be sure to be quite are we clear??.."

"Yes but how long will it take for us to get out of here??.." i whisper

"Probably in 1 and a half minute so be quite as much as possible oky.."he whisper back