...and another...

Someday when I get married, I want to be the absolute perfect wife. I'm honestly too bright to be a house wife, but that is literally all I want to ever do...make the home and the babies all while getting to hang with my happy rich husband (preferably named Roger and equipped with blonde hair and glasses) But ya know...we have to get the babies somehow....

So, because I'm perfection our house is spotless, I make the best food, and my wonderful husband loves me, but oh no! He's having a bit of a rough week, so on Thursday I go and pamper myself, haircut, nails bikini wax, the works, and on Friday, before hubby comes home I lay completely naked on the staircase awaiting his arrival! He'll walk in the door and see his girl all done up, laying there waiting just for him and he'll have a fit, trying to undo his pants at a million miles per hour and tripping up the stairs on his way to the bedroom while I continue to tease him. And yeah, of course because fire safety totally is not a thing...I've lit candles and the place just smells like pure sex....so we bang like all day and then when we get hungry we get dressed in our lounge/comfy clothes and go out for Mexican food and eat enough to explode, get dessert somewhere and then come home and bang again. After we're done for the final time, we curl up in each other's arms and snooze until 1 P.M. the next day.