The one thing all villains fear: Shark Week

Nothin new right now, ya'll enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!

---------------------------------

It was another peaceful - ha! Not!

But it was free of fighting with Heroes, so there was that. 

Y/N came in and plopped down next to Dabi, snuggling up to him on the couch. 

"Uh, Y/n? What're you doing?" Dabi asked, his arms put up slightly, having no idea what was going on. Y/N usually loved her space, so why was she cuddling him now. 

Y/N groaned and murmured something into his chest. 

"Y/N, you're going to have to speak up. I don't understand - whatever this is." Dabi said, slowly lowering his arms down around Y/N.

Y/N shifted, turning her face away from his chest, eyes closed. "Give me your hand."

Dabi did, not knowing what was happening but deciding it was better to go with it, Y/N could be extremely terrifying at times. 

She grabbed his and placed his hand on her lower stomach, making Dabi blush profusely and try to pull his hand away. But it would budge, her grip like a vice. 

"U-uh, Y/N, I - I, what're you doing?" He stuttered. 

"You're hot, I need something hot. It helps with the cramps." She muttered.

It took Dabi a moment to figure out what she meant and by that time, it was already too late. Y/N had drifted off to sleep, her face slightly scrunched up with pain. Dabi managed to weasel his phone out of his pocket with his other hand, not daring to move the one on Y/N. He quickly sent a text to their group chat; Kurogiri, Mr. Compress, Toga, Twice, Spinner, Shigaraki, and him. He sighed, now he just had to wait. 

5 minutes later and they had all gathered in the bar's so called, living room.

Shigaraki scratched his neck. "What's this about? And why's your hand where it is on Y/N?"

Spinner tilted his head. "Yeah, she loves her personal space."

Twice pointed a finger. "Maybe she got hit with a quirk! Maybe she's dying."

Toga pouted. "I don't want her to die! Who would let me braid their hair and get blood?"

Dabi rolled his eyes. "She's not dying, Twice. Before she fell asleep she grabbed by arm and put my hand where it is. Said heat helped with the cramps."

Mr. Compress rubbed his mask thoughtfully. "Do you suppose our star performer has been injured?"

Kurogiri was silent before speaking. "I don't think it's that. She was not near anyone during out last battle. Had anyone else noticed her acting stranger this past week? More irritable?"

They all took a moment to consider it. "Yeah, now that you say that, she's been more clingy and easily annoyed." Spinner said.

Kurogiri hummed. "Then I know what's going one. She's not injured, she's on her period."

Mr. Compress made and "Ah" sound. "Well that explains why her mood has been like an acrobats, flying all over the place."

"Why would I care? What's a period?" Twice asked, moving closer to inspect Y/N.

Toga answered this. "It's something every girl goes through. Look it up if you want." Then she grinned insanely. "Have fun dealing with that, boys!" She started to slink away. "I'd watch the way you breath, you never know what'll set them off!" She disappeared down a hallway, heading to her room. You could hear her cackling along the way.

Spinner paused. "I . . . don't like the way she said that."

Twice shuddered. "Me neither." This time all of him agreed. 

"Well, what do I do? 'Cause my arms kind of starting to fall asleep here." Dabi said.

Shigaraki finally stopped scratching and looked at him with his red eyes. "Too bad."

"Wait for our dear to wake up." Mr. Compress said just before yawning could be heard.

"You guys are loud when you talk." Y/N said, making all but Shigaraki and Kurogiri freeze and tense up. "Shut up would ya? I'm in pain."

Twice switched between a solute and flipping the bird. "Yes Ma'am! You can't tell me what to do!"

Kurogiri just went to the kitchen to prepare some food for Y/N, she was no doubt hungry and craving something. And he knew just what to make. 

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes and resumed itching his neck. "Don't tell me what to do. And just stop being in pain."

This was a death wish on his end because Y/N stopped and turned slowly toward Shigaraki, a glare on her face. She got up slowly as well. "What. Did. You. Say?"

Shigaraki, unaware or uncaring of his impending doom said, "Are you deaf as well as stupid? I said, don't tell me what to do. And stop being in pain, it's not that hard."

Y/N raised an eyebrow and smiled a biting smile, running her tongue over her teeth, savage mode activated. She untangled herself from Dabi and stood up before kicking her slipper off her foot and up off the floor into her hand. Shigaraki finally noticed his mistake, his eyes widening and hand halting. 

"Wait! I didn't mean that! I'm sorry!" He shouted as he ran for his life, Y/N chasing after him yelling profanities and other words.

Dabi, Spinner, Twice, and Mr. Compress all looked at each other. Mr. Compress sighed. "I'll go make sure he stays alive." He left but shortly came hurrying back in. "Never mind, I'd rather not lose my other arm."

"I hope he dies! I don't want her to kill him!" Twice said. "He's getting what he deserves"

This was followed by more of Shigaraki's screaming. "Ahhhh! I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry won't save your crusty ass now, Shigaraki Tomura!" Y/N yelled, smacking could be heard after that, electing more pained yelps.

Dabi winced and grinned slightly. "Kurogiri, I'd grab the first aid kit. Boss man's gonna need it."

---------------------------------

Whoo! That one was fun! Hope ya'll like it! Have a good whatever and see ya'll next time!

- BookQueen14