Bab 1. The Prophecy of Ice and Blood

What is Fate?...
Why is there a Prophecy?
Destiny?... What is it?...

******

In a world filled with monsters and magic, or the another name, is a fantasy world, in an era that has long been forgotten, in a world torn apart by magical powers, there is a prophecy that was announced directly by a fortune teller who at that time all the predictions he made predictions come true.

Predictions are the center of life. The prophecy is known as 'The Prophecy of Ice and Blood'.

It is said that the prophecy hundreds of hundreds of years ago described the arrival of someone who would change the fate of this world, but not prosperity, but destruction, depending on the choices made by the listeners and future people who still remember this prophecy. Some of the Royal family or noble who heard this were afraid, some wanted to kill the child in the prophecy, and there were those who wanted to collaborate with the child in the prophecy.

******

In a remote, nameless but very peaceful village, surrounded by dense forests, right after around more than 500 years later, lived a girl named Helena. Helena is a villager who lives a simple life with her grandfather and grandmother, because she was abandoned in the village when she was a baby in front of her village, who is full of monster. Seeing the baby's desire to survive, Grandpa and Grandma were moved and finally decided to adopt her.

Helena was born with a disorder, namely Albinoism, that's why Helena has luminous bluish silver eyes, and long white hair that reaches her hips, which is like the snow that falls in winter.

Because Helena was found in winter on a very sunny day, her grandparents named her Helena, which means light. With the hope that Helena will always be cheerful and her future will be as bright as light itself.

When Helena was 12 years old, an one event changed her life forever. While looking for firewood in the forest, she accidentally witnesses a meeting between a group of evil black magicians and a female witch who is fighting against them. The group of black magicians look like they really wanted to kill a magician who was already seriously injured. However, the Witch was somehow very similar to Helena, her face and eyes. The difference is, Helena has white hair, the Witch has dark brown hair similar to earth.

The female witch was very badly injured, but before the female witch could escape, the female witch was hit in the stomach by a magic attack from one of the group of forest witches, leaving it partially perforated. The witch then fell to the ground near the bushes, and accidentally the witch looked directly into the eyes of Helena who was hiding behind the bushes.

Helena looked very shocked and frightened, seeing how a lot of organs and blood came out of the witch's body. The witch herself looked very surprised, but then she smiled and said something quietly but with all her might:

"...It's been a long time huh?... Sorry..."

In an instant, Helena felt like a strange energy was flowing through her, and Helena suddenly had magical powers, knowledge about the upcoming battle, about extraordinary magical powers, and about a vision, of a woman crying. The woman's cry looked up at the sky, like everything was over, full of sadness and despair. Around the woman, there were piles of corpses, both human and monster.

After that incident, Helena, with her survival instincts, visions and the group of witches, immediately returned to the village in a state of fear and confusion. She knew that she had been part of an ancient prophecy, that she was the one who was predicted to bring great change to the world. However, she didn't know what it all meant, and she was afraid of the unexpected responsibility.