Chapter 3- The First Kiss

ANIKA

I was bathing in the rain, and I noticed Anirudh looking at me with so much love. I couldn't stop myself from walking towards him, and my white dress, which I had changed into after the festival, was slowly becoming transparent. That's why I just ran towards him. I mean, his hair looked so lovely, and he was so cute. It was hard to control my feelings. As soon as I reached him, he just grabbed me and placed me on top of the car.

(That feeling was the best feeling, you know? Just think, what I've always seen in books and movies is happening today, in real life.)

Before I could say anything, he said to me, "Darling, no one else has the right to see you in this transparent dress except me."

(Oh my god, butterflies 🦋🦋🦋🦋)

Then we slowly got closer, and our lips touched, and it was a perfect kiss.

(That wasn't just a first kiss; it was a different feeling, very delicate, not wild like they always show in movies and write in books. It showed a possessiveness, a feeling for me that I had never felt before, a trust, a feeling that I'm not alone.)

Raindrops were falling from the tree's leaves onto our lips as we kissed; it was like a scene from a movie. We were a bit different; I was so shy that I started looking down, I couldn't even make eye contact. That's when he placed his hand under my chin, lifted my face, and looked directly into my eyes. I was blushing, and he said, "Why are you blushing, my love?"

What's happening? It's making me feel so many butterflies.

And we kissed again.

It was the best day of my life.

After a while, we both came back to our senses, and we were sitting in the car; he was driving, and we were heading home. There was an awkward silence between us, but our hearts were beating so fast that we could hear each other's heartbeats. There was silence, but there was a different smile on both of our faces. Neither of us expected this to happen, and he was also a bit shy because of what he said and how desperately he behaved.

But I felt good seeing him, hearing his words, and seeing his actions.

Really, the first kiss is very special!