[ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ]

This page will be updated as more characters are added into the story! This is also the page where the artists can go for description, since I don't have official references. :)

___________________

.:[ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴍᴏʀʏ ]:.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄ: (CURRENT BODY) Long ashy black hair that trails down to her waste, it's often tangled || Pure white eyes with black pupils, she is not blind though || Usually wearing some sort of formal attire, a long sleeved white dress shirt, black vest & tie, black pants, shoes, gloves, ect. || She always appears to be tired, as if she hasn't slept in her years of existence. || More on Special Features
ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: The Evil Queen of Efrait from 10,000 years ago. She's been forced to reincarnate thousands of times while having the same memories from her past, & is unable to die. She's currently in a body she calls 'Sage', which is able to shift forms between an elegant white dragon, & a mortal. She's terrified of being in a relationship & losing control, & misses Eliza too much.
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ: White Dragon horns & Tail. She is one of the few people with Dragon features left in the world, as most were executed after her betrayal to the Kingdom.
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Can have small visions of the near future, so far this ability hasn't proved useful to her. She can also turn into a dragon as she pleases, which is usually during the night.

.:[ ɴᴏᴀʜ ᴇʟᴅᴇɴᴡᴏᴏᴅ ]:.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄ: Long maroon hair that goes a few inches past his shoulders || Deep green eyes, often narrowed, as he is very skeptical || Usually wearing some sort of over-sized Hoodie, whether it's Arlo's or his doesn't matter; and a pair of skinny jeans || Silver glasses || Crow feather earring that matches Arlo !! || More on special features
ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: A citizen of Efrait known for his association with a popular gambler by the name of Arlo. It's unclear whether the two are a 'thing', but it's suspected. Noah is one of Sage's friends, & often visits her to give her food or plants she's requested. He has interest in a relationship, but is too scared to start one himself.
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ: Not as obvious, but he is adorned with Fox features that he often likes to ignore. This includes a tail & ears (I was feeling zesty when I made this character don't judge me)
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: While he has no 'magic', Noah is very intelligent, often skeptical of most things & Judgy of others.

.:[ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛᴛʀᴀɪʟ ]:.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄ:  Somewhat long brown/orange hair that's usually wore in a ponytail || Light pink eyes || Typically wears a white sweater along with a light pink skirt, as well as a few bows in her hair that match the skirt || Several freckles scattered across face || Usually has a brown satchel with her filled with items she probably shouldn't have (fireworks) || More on special features
ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: A citizen of Efrait who likes to spend her time outside the city, or in the low-life places. She is one of Sage's friends, though doesn't visit as often as Noah does. Willow is known to be a trickster, & is in fact wanted by the law of Efrait for setting off fireworks in the town square without permission. She has no clear interest in a relationship.
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ: Tabby cat ears & tail, though they blend in so well with her hair it's hard to tell.
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Can turn into a light brown tabby cat. Where her clothes come & go to as she shifts, nobody knows (not even me).

.:[ ᴀʀʟᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ]:.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄ: (HEAVILY BASED OFF AVENTURINE SORRY) Slightly taller than Noah || Navy blue eye + Yellow eye || Shoulder-length ashy blond hair, though he's considering dying it black at some point || Usually wearing something formal, since he's apart of the government. It doesn't really matter what. || Black gloves, wears a diamond ring around one of his fingers atop the glove (no he's not married) || Crow feather earrings that matches w/ Noah !! 
ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: A government official in the strategic branch of Efrait. He enjoys gambling, which gives him a bad name, but Arlo is actually a decent worker. He has a similar personality to Willow, as he likes to annoy/tease others. Arlo has never shown interest in a relationship, but it's evident that he may get into one anyway.
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ: None, the government only allows normal humans, not including the king & queen
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Based off his namesake, Arlo from 10,000 years ago, Arlo Starlock is very noble, & has the ability to make anybody tell the truth. He's also great at gambling, but that's not RLLY an ability...