MOMENTS

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

Another 4 months pass,
AnuSeena's life are slowly coming on track. Now they spend their time happily with each other. Yes, they can't forget their Sonu. Once in a day a small memory of her flashes in their mind. 

AnuSeena, Ammi, and Maa have now shifted to the old home of Ammi's father. It's also in Lucknow. Ammi's father has made this house in her name. Initially, Pushpa ji wanted to shift to their home where they used to stay before AnuSeena's marriage. But Anubhav denies it saying he doesn't want to go to the place where he has the memories of that man whom he hates a lot. The same thing happened with Ammi and Haseena too when she suggested their previous home.

--------

Anubhav and Haseena return to their bedroom after dinner. Anubhav sits on the bed lazily. Haseena smiles a little looking at him. 

She says, "Lagta hain aaj aapne zaroorat se zyada khana kha liya hain."

He smiles, "Haan. Sahi keh rahi hain aap. Aapko yaad hain, jab vivah ke poorv jab hum dono chup chup ke pahadi pe milte the, tab aap humare liye kitna swadisht halwa laaya karti thi. Satya kahe toh aaj ussi ki yaad aa gayi. Itne varsho ke uparant bhi aapke haaton mein woh hi swaad, woh hi ruchi hain."

She sits beside him, "Aapko abhi tak woh sab yaad hain?"

He puts his hand around her shoulder and pulls her towards him, "Aapse judi kisi bhi baat ko hum kabhi bhool sakte hain kya? Jabse aap hume mili hain, tab se lekar aaj tak ke ek ek pal, ek ek seconds hume smaran hain. Aap chahe toh humari pariksha le sakti hain."

She smiles and kisses his cheek, "Hume aapka koi imtehaan nahi lena." They smile and she adds, "Aap aaram kijiye, hum nahakar aate hain."

He nods. She takes the towel and goes to the bathroom while Anubhav puts the earphones in his ears and lies down while scrolling the phone. 

After a few minutes, she comes back. She lies beside him. Gently taking the phone from his hand, she removed his earphones and placed those on the side table. She puts her head on his chest and wraps her hand on his stomach. He smiles and pulls her closer to him. He kisses her head.

"Anu..." She softly asks.

"Hmm..." He replies.

"Anu hum soch rahe the ki wapas se teaching shuru kar de. Aap toh kab ka phir se bank jaana shuru kar diye, manager sahab. Hume aise ghar mein pade pade achchha nahi lag raha hain. Nahi matlab, Ammi aur Maa ke saath hume bahut achchha lagta hain. Unki pyaari baaton mein din kab kat jaata hain pata hi nahi chalta. Par phir bhi, hum phir se school mein bachcho ko sikhana chahte hain."

He smiles, "Yeh toh bahut achchha vichar hain. Parantu uske liye aapko humare aagya ki koi avashyaka nahi hain, Priye."

"O husband ji, hum aapse permission nahi le rahe hain. Aapko bata rahe hain." He frowns at her answer and she chuckles. "Achchha ab aise shakal mat banayiye. Aap par suit nahi karti." She kisses his cheek. 

"Hum kya kehte hain, Jaana... Aap sarkari adhyapika ban-ne ke liye hi taiyyari kyun nahi karti. Ek sthayi naukari bhi hogi, aur surakshit naukari bhi rahegi woh."