Early Mornings (Day 1)

As a boy wakes up in the morning he hears his mother calling out to him to get ready he quickly sits up from his bed and starts to change clothes and pack his things he slowly pulls his luggage and comes downstairs

"Morning ma"

The boy says as he waves to his mother

"Be quick we still have to set you in"

His mom said helping him drag his luggage to the car driving them away to  "Leading Man University".

The mom brought her son to university and then he sits in class all day

At lunch his friend Jordan says "Doug!!!! Douglas my man whats up" he says "nothing much" Jordan replies "yknow its hot girl summer you got any women in mind i got my sights aimed at tammy right there." Doug says "thats weird dude eh still the same guy as always jordan" Jordan says "Hey dont blame me for puberty i aint god i cant fix that shit!"

LATER

Math class starts and doug is bored an doesnt really care for math class. Though a girl dropped her eraser and doug helped her and she said "Oh.. im so sorry im monica" Doug says "oh hey im doug its just short for douglas just call me doug or something i dont really mind"

Monica responds "t-thanks doug" she says as she quickly walks away to her seat. Soon after Doug just turns back to class and get bored again before being tapped on the shoulder by Jordan "Bro really no reaction to a beautiful girl like that?" Jordan says confused as Doug response back "Was I meant to have one its just me helping someone its not a fucking romance show dude were not gonna just fall in love within first sight for something" Doug responses back.

Jordan says "bro excuse me!! for being a lover. you deff dont read wattpad. i mean what who said that?" Doug says " yeah yeah whatever i dont care"

LATER!

Jordan puts his hand on doug and says "Lookie here buddy if you like i dont min-" Dough cuts him off and says " dude i dont really care about love "  Jordan says "alright im just saying shes the perfect girl for yu brown hair shy nice and everything ni-" dough cuts him off again "dont quote powerpuff girls please" Jordan says "im just messing with ya anyways its starting to rain im going home i dont think you brought and umbrella thought" Doug says "yeah i dont shame gue-" Jordan nicely gives him a umbrella and says "i dont mind we have been friends since kinder and you helped me study so here go" Doug thanks Jordan

Doug goes and stops for a bit since its raining hard. And then monica meets doug again and says "H-hey Doug can you help me go home i dont have a umbrella everybody left but us so can you help me?" Doug says yeah ill help you but he thinks to himself DAMN IT JORDAN YOU KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN IM GONNA CALL YOU WHEN I GET HOME."

As Doug drops off Monica at her house he waves bye as she waves bye back Doug walk away and murmurs to himself "i want to fucking kill him" he says as he walk his way home taking breaks every now and then as he gets home and flops on the bed and reaches for his phone but think to himself "I'm too tired to deal with this shit" he says as he pulls his hand back and just sleeps instead.