CHAPTER 104

Gradually Vyomasur abducted more and more of the cowherd boys and cast them into a mountain cave, which he sealed shut with a boulder. Finally only four or five boys acting as sheep remained in the game.

Krishna's intuition stirred, sensing the danger that loomed over his friends. As Vyomasur tried to steal more boys, Krishna ran towards him and seized Vyomasur, locking the Asur's neck between his divine arms, with unwavering strength, like a lion pouncing on its prey.

"T-Tum kya kar rahe ho ?" The asur tried to maintain his guise.

Krishna glared at him, "Yahi toh mujhe tumse puchna chahiye, Vyomasur."

Realising that his identity had been uncovered, a surge of panic rippled through Vyomasur. A sense of fear crept into his demonic heart as he realized Krishna had seen through his deception. Desperate to break free from Krishna's grasp, he thrashed and struggled with all his might, but Krishna's hold remained unyielding.

With a sudden surge of dark energy, Vyomasur revealed his true form, a monstrous being as large as a mountain. The cowherd boys instantly ran to Balram for protection.

"Chinta mat karo. Woh adhik samaye tik nahi paayega Krishna ke samaksh." He said standing in front of them protectively as he watched Krishna fight the asur.

With a swift motion, he flung Vyomasur to the ground with resounding force. The asur, now helpless, realized his impending doom as Krishna raised him up, mirroring the ritualistic sacrifice of an animal. With a resolute gaze, Krishna swiftly ended Vyomasur's reign of terror, vanquishing him with divine power.

As Krishna caught his breath, he suddenly heard the distant cries of his friends calling out for help.

"Krishna ! Krishna !"

Without wasting a moment, he sprinted towards the cave, Balram and the other cowherd boys following closely behind. The sound of his friends' voices calling out to him spurred Krishna on, his feet pounding against the forest floor. With each step, the worry and fatigue melted away, replaced by a sense of urgency and purpose.

Upon reaching the cave, Krishna's friends looked visibly distressed, their faces etched with worry as they pointed at a massive boulder blocking the entrance.

"Unhe kaise nikalenge, Krishna ?" Subala asked.

Krishna stepped closer to the boulder and said, "Piche hatt jaao tum sab."

Everyone followed his instructions. With a surge of strength that seemed to defy all logic, Krishna's fist collided with the boulder, shattering it into pieces. The friends watched in awe as Krishna's boundless prowess freed them from their confinement. His friends emerged from the cave, their faces a mix of relief and awe. Grateful tears filled their eyes as they realized the extent of Krishna's love and protection.

"Krishna ne punah hume bacha liya !" Bhadrasen said.

Mansukh said, "Humare Braj ka yeh Nayak, sadev humari raksha karta hai."

Overwhelmed with gratitude, the cowherd boys lifted Krishna onto their shoulders, chanting his name in jubilation.

"NAMAMI BRAJ NAYAKAM !"

---------

The news of Vyomasur's death reached the tyrant Kamsa like a thunderbolt, shattering his illusion of invincibility. As he fell back onto his throne, his ministers looked on in concern. The realization dawned upon him that Krishna had defeated all the asuras he had sent to kill him. A cold shiver ran down his spine as he understood that the prophecy of his demise at the hands of Krishna was bound to come true.

Kamsa's once proud posture slumped, his hands trembling with fear as he envisioned the inevitable confrontation with the divine being who had thwarted all his schemes. Still, he couldn't bring himself to surrender, couldn't accept defeat. His mind raced with thoughts of strategy and defiance, unwilling to admit the inevitable

Chanur tried to suggest, "Maharaj ek maarg-" "NAHI !" Kamsa interrupted him.

Panic gripped his heart as he clutched the armrests tightly. Suddenly, Kamsa jolted upright, causing his ministers to stand as well. With a mix of fear and determination etched on his face, he rushed towards Akrur, stumbling in his haste.

Gripping Akrur's hands tightly, Kamsa's voice trembled as he spoke, "A-Akrur, aap sadev humare hiteshi rahe hai. Aap toh jaante hai na ki kaise kutil devta, jo Vishnu ki sharan mei hai, unhone meri hatya ke liye unn dono Balako ko bheja hai- Danapati, shigreh Vrindavan jaao, aur Krishna Balram, tatha Nand aur anya Gopo ko yaha Mathura le aao."

"Sambhaliye swayam ko Maharaj." Akrur said.

Kamsa shook his head aggressively, "Unn dono Balako ko mera Kuvalyapida haathi kuchal dega.... Yadi... Yadi woh dono fir bhi bach gaye toh mere mal se nahi Bach paayenge. Unn dono ki mrityu ke baad, mai... Mai Vasudev aur uske swajano, Vrishni, Bhoj aur Dasharah, ko bhi Yam ke dwaar bhej dunga.... Uske baad mai Pitashree Ugrasen ka vadh karunga, jinhe mera singhasan chahiye... Koi nahi bachega, koi Yadav nahi bachega aur fir yeh dharti mei shaanti hogi, apne shwasur Jarasandh, mitra Narkasur aur Banasur ke sahayata se mai unn sabhi shashako ka annt kardunga Jo unn dusht devtao ke paksh mei hai.... Prithvi par hoga keval ek Raja, Kamsa."

Akrur stared at him, realizing that Kamsa had lost his sanity in his fear of the prophecy coming true. The once mighty tyrant now stood trembling before his own ministers, a broken man consumed by his own terror.

"Jaayiye Akrur ! Shigreh Anakdundubhi Vasudev ke dono putro ko Mathura le aayiye dhanuyagya dekhane ke bahane !" Kamsa exclaimed.

Akrur calmly said, "Rajan, aapne swayam ko durbhagya se bachane ki yojna acchi toh banayi hai, kintu vyakti ke karmo ka wahi fal hota hai jo niyati nirdharit karti hai. Sadharan vyakti apni icchao ke putri hetu karm karta, bhale niyati uske akankshaye purn karne ko sajj na ho. Iske karan manushya sukh aur dukh ka anubhav karta hai. Lekin chuki manushya ko sukh aur dukh mei ek samaan rehna chahiye, mai aapki iss aagya ka palan awashya karunga."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Cuts Vyomasur's name from the list*
NOW THE LIST OF ASURAS KILLED BY KRISHNA IN BRAJDHAM IS OVER !

Aur Kamsa mamu zyada sure mat ho- Braj ki list khatam huyi hai sirf.
Aise toh list bahut lambi hai, aur isme aapka bhi naam hai 🌝