Visitor's From the Boling Isles

Luz needs to find a new way to enter the demon realm, and she posts about the portal door on a shifty website forum about paranormal discoveries, and asked to be sent any information about portal doors.

Meanwhile, a young college aged adult living in Gravity Falls regularly checks these paranormal forms, because he knows much of this stuff is real. It reminds him a specific page in his journal. The address this 'Luz' girl listed seems so familiar! Didn't he know that address? Gravesfield was a town he had heard of. With a slight hunch, we went looking in his great uncle's address book. Sure enough, that exact address was listed, with the name 'Marilyn'. And red marker written with 'ex' and other angry doodles, and a copy of a divorce papers and a plastic wedding ring in a ziplock bag, the bag had 'suck it' in a woman's handwriting written on it. Was Stan's ex-wife more than some random casino chick? She musg be connected to the kid that was asking about magic places? He was fascinated and is determined to solve this mystery, and mails a scanned copy of the journal page about cursed doors, and a note he wrote, asking if the doors looked familiar and telling Luz about the magic source in Gravity Falls, and inviting her to come investigate. Personally, he had never checked out the cursed doors, and was fanboying in his head over a brand new mystery to solve.

When Luz receives the letter she is thrilled, one of those doors looks exactly like Eda's old portal. Asking Camilla first of course, Luz, Amity and the others plan a road trip over to Gravity Falls, Oregon. There she'll meet the 'Mystery Twins', Eda's less than a day ex husband, and a town filled with a core a magic. She'll be amazed to find the only other place in the United States where she can use glyphs! If everything works out right, Luz is hoping to bring Eda and King to safety through this second door.