Twin Series 6 : Twist of Fate

Hello everyone...

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Parent Child Series 2 : Papa Meri Jaan (Posted on 9. Apr.2024)

Sorry for the long delay... I had been traveling then I fell sick. I am not completely fine, so thought I'll post a short story.

I'm here with a light hearted, easy read story, with no twists and turns. Just a plain old, write as you go story.

 Just a plain old, write as you go story

Hope you guys will like it.

P.S: RitsVora had asked me to write a love story on Josh and Sammy with Dipali/Ridhima's daughter from Taming The Beast. This story, can be considered a spiritual sequel to that, with Omkara and Shiv instead of Josh and Sammy. Though fair warning, if you liked Dipali/Ridhima from Taming The Beast then you can consider this as a standalone because Gauri's parents are dead in this story.

"Why is she staying here?" Shiv asks curiously as he looked at Gauri who was standing in front of the TV as she watched the cartoon on it.

"Her parents passed away in an accident. She has no one else." Tej tells him, deciding that his 7 years old twin sons were too small and innocent to understand why Gauri's paternal grandfather refused to accept her, because he didn't approve of Gauri's parents' marriage.

"She is going to be here forever?" Omkara asks curiously.

"Yes. She is family from now on." Jhanvi tells them.

Shiv nods while Omkara curiously watched the 4 year old.

Few minutes later, Gauri was engrossed in the cartoon when she hears a loud bang sound.

Shrieking in fear at the unexpected sound, Gauri jumps as she turned around and sees a toothless boy laughing his ass off.

"Om... what is wrong with you?" Shiv asks him in shock as he ran to Gauri. "Are you okay?"

"Did you see her jump, Shiv?" Omkara asks laughing.

"It is just cracker, Gauri." Shiv tells her.

Gauri nods as she stared at the two boys.

********

Gauri was sitting by the kiddie pool with her legs dipped in the water as she arranged her dolls on the ground for her tea party.

She sees her doll flying into the pool. She looks behind her and sees cheeky Omkara.

"Why did you do that, you stupid boy?" Gauri asks him angrily. "Go, get my doll."

Seeing her furious, made it more funny for Omkara. He laughs and tells her. "You go and get it." Omkara pushes her into the pool.

Seeing Gauri struggling, Shiv jumps into the pool, and helps Gauri up.

Gauri hugs Shiv as she turned to glare at Omkara. "You are a meanie!" Gauri tells him. "I hate you!"

********