CHAPTER - 1 Three Leg Animal!

RAIZADA VILLA

LIBRARY

His fingers brushed on the file page as he read the documents of office. The evening setting sunlight from the window fall on his masked face. Even with the mask on his face, it can't hide his handsomeness but it add mystery to his presence.

 Even with the mask on his face, it can't hide his handsomeness but it add mystery to his presence

His back faces the door of the library. His long legs crossed as he leaned languidly on the sofa near window. A sweet breeze blew in from the window creasing his dark shiny hair. There was a knock on the door, at this time.

" Come in. ", a low cold voice sounded in the room.

" ASR, Young Madam is already here. ", Aman, his PA told him. His voice is soft and head is lower in front of his master, in respect. Aman Mathur, the only son of Mathur family. The Mathur family has been serving Raizada family from generations to generations. They are loyal and only listen to the real hier and the Master of the Raizada house.

Even if she is legally married to him. Still she doesn't deserve to be called the young madam of the Raizada family.

A deep chuckle escaped his lips," does she deserve the title of young madam!! Don't call her that from now on.. ", he ordered.

" Yes ASR. ", Aman softly replied.

" Did you find anything about the girl, who saved me 10 years back and the 2 years back? ", He asked with a eagerness. He wanted to find her. The incidents were different and different time. But he knows both are the one person. 10 years back he got stuck in the fire but a girl save him. And from then he started finding her after getting saved but couldn't find any trace of her. As if she vanished into thin air. After that he got into a car accident 2 years back and at that time Also someone saved him. He knows it's the same girl. With a red butterfly birthmark on the back of her ear.

" No ASR. I'm useless. Please punish me. ", his head hung sadly as he replied.

" Don't stop checking it. I know we will meet again. ", his voice has determination as he voiced out his thought.

" Yes.. "

He stood up and walked out of the library with long steps saying," let's go. Let me see my bride.. ", Aman followed him behind.

##

ARNAV ROOM

" Did you find the location of my Nani? ", her worried voice sounded in the luxurious room which is not only an elegant but also dark. It's colored in the mix of white and black. It's the same as the character of the room's owner mysterious but cold.

" No boss.. it seems as your ' Good Father ' has some skills!! ", a mocking voice comes from another side of the phone.

" Keep investigating. ", Khushi ordered.

" Yes boss.. but why did you agree to this marriage? You know it's rumor that ASR is ugly and violent. He also killed his 2 ex wifes. ", the worried voice sounded.

Khushi sighed as she unclipped her hairs that are bind in a loose bun, " Shashi Gupta is a madman. I have to be cautious. I don't want him to hurt Nani. So I have to marry ASR on payal's behalf. Anyways I can protect myself. ", Khushi said without any expression on her face.

" Boss. Your father is really an item. What he think of himself actually!! He's just a looser who can't even handle a small business. If it weren't for you helping him from behind and cleaning his mess how can he become the richest man of the Delhi!!? Foolish man! ", her PA Kumar complaint. His boss has faced a lot because of these trouble maker Gupta group. But still just because they have raised her she let the small Gupta company become a big company in Delhi.

There was no change in her expression," forget that dog family. This time what I needed to do is to find Nani as soon as possible. The time of applying needle art on her is approaching. The last needle art I performed on her was 8 months ago and now it's only 2 months left for another session. Do it quickly. ", Khushi ordered.

" Okay boss. ", her PA Kumar replied. Another second Khushi heard footsteps approaching through the closed door. Years of practicing martial arts, Khushi has very sharp senses. Even though she knows the person is still a little far away from the door she still can hear the footsteps of two person approaching the room.

" I'm hanging up.. someone is coming. ", Khushi hurriedly hung the call and keep her mobile on the dressing table. She looked at herself in the mirror in front of her as she sat on the chair across the dressing table. Her eyes which were ice cold turned into the gleam of Innocence.
She's wearing red anarkali suit with red bangles on her white Milky wrists. The combination of blood red anarkali on her white Milky body gives a very different charm. Her brown Long silky hair cascading down her shoulders.

She lowered her head with nervousness on her face as she played with her fingers. At that time the room door opens. She looked up and saw the man walk in wearing a white shirt hugging his broad shoulder with two buttons open at the front and with black pant. And a mask on his face. Khushi knows before getting disfigured he must be some handsome man. But so what!! She's not here to admire beauty but on a mission. There's a herb that ASR bought from the national auction last month. And that herb is very useful for her Nani's recovery. She has to grab it.

As arnav entered he saw an innocent beauty through the dressing mirror. He was taken a back first but then his eyes turned cold.

He walk towards her and stand in front of her, he leaned down closer to her face, his faces few inches apart, as he got closer Khushi leaned back, " who send you here? ", his hand grab her chin a little rudely. His intense dark eyes star at her innocent face.

" Damn this three leg animal! ", Khushi cursed in her heart but she star at him with her innocent eyes, a little fear in them.

##

Thank you.. Ignore any errors...