Ex's in battle

When unpleasant finally reached the level for Dr.Retro's hospital and opened the door to her office, it saw mark, wallter and Dr.Retro seemingly interview lampert with something before she turned around and noticed unpleasant "(ah! mr.unpleasant! you're here-)" 

he nodded his head and signaled that here's here for his son, glancing briefly at mark as he turned his head away in shame.

"(ohh! infected? yeah he's in his room right now, you can visit him)" she smiled and waved him off as he turned to go visit him, hearing Dr.Retro go stern again towards lampert.

it slowly turned the knob and peeped inside, seeing pilby as they giggled and talked with infected on his lap, before noticing his father standing on the doorframe father awkwardly, glaring at them.

"gah!! D'ohh guess your father's here." they got off of infected's lap, much to his dismay, but they ultimately still left, going past unpleasant with a certain type of anxiety thanks to that rather traumatized glare he'd give everyone, they wondered how infected ever used to that.

unpleasant shut the door behind them and turned to infected, smiling, and infected quickly got off and hugged him

"woah there buddy! I thought you were bed ridden?"

"n@h n0t 4nYm0R3 :3" he mentioned as he looked up at his dad. unpleasant rubbed infected's head.

...

"s0 l!3k...w4t H4pP3n#d wh1L3 I waZ g0n3?" he turned to unpleasant as he was braiding infected's hair, thinking it was 'too messy' "well nothing really, I mean I visited a few places here and tried looking for lampert with mark 'n his ex."

"d@Mn"

"hm?"

"I m34n- l!3k g00d f0r U, I th0Ught U w3r3 !N h0m3 b31ng 4ll s4d l1#k UsU4l-"

ok, unpleasant had to admit, that did hurt a bit...did his son really get used to him being all depressed and rather staying at home unless his son boarded the elevator sometimes? maybe visiting HC might have been a bit damaging to his mental health but it was...something.

"heh, guess you can say your old man isn't so sad now?" he chuckled as he tied the final braid and smiled "alright there! I'm finished, now this should keep your messy hair intact"

"1t w4znt D4T m3zSy..."

"yes it was"

"wh@t3V4!! XP"

unpleasant chuckled and rolled his own eyes before getting off and dusting himself "So did Dr.Retro tell you when you could come?"

"Uhhh...1 th1Nk !N 2 0r s0 w3#ks.." he scratched his chin, and unpleasant grinned wider, probably satisfied with the answer "That's more than enough for me."

...

he waited for the elevator to open, tapping his feet a little impatiently as he looked through his ifone, seeing the message jeremy left him, which made him grumble in embarrassment, he's made it such a deal that he's hate jeremy and yet here he was, him in his contacts and the two already made out, it made unpleasants face as red as the other half of his scarred face just thinking about it.

but thankfully the elevator opened in time and he was allowed access, thankful, he entered only to look up horrified as he saw the red fellow again.

Williamplayz57

he groaned and almost turned around when william glanced at him before grabbing it by the back of his jacket and pulling him back in. catching unpleasant off-guard "now where do ya think YOU'RE going?"

unpleasant just got out of his grip and glared rather annoyingly at william, making him giggle "aww c'mon! we barely even talk! In fact I barely see you here unless that pink-yellow fella is in here.." he scratched his chin "you two seem awfully related though.."

unpleasant signaled to william on what he wants and to leave him alone.

"oh nothing, I just decided to board the elevator just to visit an old...'acquaintance' of mine. You might know him well." he winked which made unpleasant rolled his eyes hard and sit at the opposite end of the elevator, away from william, away from nothing as well, these two were the only ones in the elevator as it shut its metal hinges.

...

and just when unpleasant thought it couldn't possible get worse, the level the two ended up at was jeremy's floor, with jeremy himself dropping, laughing maniacally and looking down and peeping into the elevator, thinking the players were already cowering in fear, which made him grin evilly, oh but the way his smile dropped when she saw william, and with her lover nonetheless.

"hello~" william giggled slyly as unpleasant glanced at him confusingly.

"YOU!" jeremy immediately got mad and gripped williams body hard, which didn't faze him at all as he brought to jeremys own raging face. "what are YOU doing here."

"oh just back for a visit, dont you miss me dear? can I still call you that?"

"that's jeremy to you."

"oh owie! what shame! I'm so hurt, anastasia~"

Jeremy practically gasped as almost dropped william into the lava before staring at him ragingly, unpleasant got heard of and quickly peeped through the elevator frame before stepping foot into the magmatic level.

"I thought you promised to NEVER-"

"and I thought you promised to take of our daughter?" she smiled slyly and evilly, raising an eyebrow "I don't see her anywhere."

jeremy was practically in tears at this point "don't you DARE bring her INTO THIS"

"who? our own child? aww c'mon jeremy what's wrong? already abandoned her? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised, you probably crushed her skull like you did with all those people like the MONSTER you are." even unpleasant gasped at that comment.

"ENOUGH" jeremy yelled as she threw williams body against the doors of the elevator, causing a real loud bang and him to groan and try to adjust his body to get up "fine! be like that!" he yelled angrily, adjusting the seemingly fused arrow pierced in his body "don't forget that you can't keep secrets forever!" she shouted as the elevator dinged open and he limped right into it.

"THIS IS WHY YOUR SISTER IS DEAD YOU USELESS FUCK!" jeremy screamed at william, who before he could reply or anything, got trapped in the elevator and taken away, leaving only unpleasant behind confusingly as he looked concerningly at jeremy, tears flowing down her eyes, messing with the jester makeup he put on "god FUCKING dammit" jeremy smashed his fist into a platform, causing it to crack and fall into the lava, rendering the obby slightly more impossible, before he dropped near unpleasant and started to sob.

now usually, this would be really awkward for unpleasant, he'd rather just hide than ever comfort a random person, but this was jeremy we're talking about. so he sighed and walked towards jeremy, climbing till he could sit on his shoulder and kissed his face before hugging her.

jeremy sniffled "what..?"

"william is a jerk, don't listen to him" unpleasant managed to choke out, looking away a little as his face went red from how warm and soft jeremy was to him, despite literally living for 6 decades he still found himself acting like an awkward boy whenever jeremy was around, and jeremy held his body against hers, sobbing a bit.

"you'd HATE me if I told you everything."

"no I wouldn't..I mean to be quite frank you would hate me too. I don't exactly have the best history with grades." he joked embarrassingly as the two looked at each other before jeremy before bursting out giggling "oh you!" he giggled louder and felt his heart go light again as jeremy leaned in and gave a big fat kiss to unpleasants face, leaving a mark kiss mark there "consider it my thank you, my little prince~"

"don't get too excited with the names now." he grumbled as he looked away, turning red, but secretly jumping with joy inside, trying to hold this rather cute scene before his own delusions get the best of him.

oh did this remind him too much of  builderman....