Chapter 46 ~ Haldi Ceremony

Aadya's POV

Sipping on my chocolate drink I was trying hard to maintain a poker face. I hope I succeed because the reaction I am receiving from Aradhna and Bhaiya are priceless.

It had been whole five minutes since I arrived at the cafe that we decided to meet, still none of them spoke any word. Am I looking that scary or are they just searching words to form sentences. I hope it is former.

I cleared my throat gaining their attention.
Trying to sound strict, which surprisingly I did, I asked "Since when is all this going on?"

"I fell in love at first sight but we started dating since last week." Bhaiya said.

"When did you fall in love?" I asked Aradhna.

"I don't know when but all I know is I love Abhi." She said looking at her hands.

I could see bhaiya smiling as a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. I knew he was a gone case now.

"Hmm I see so that is why you never called him bhaiya even though he is elder than you." I asked

"Yes" Aradhna replied.

"That is why you keep meeting coincidentally in a cafe like the day when we met at Arjun's penthouse." I enquired further.

"Yes"  bhaiya replied.

"That is why you have been meeting secretly and would have continued if I had not found out yesterday." I sipped on my drink.

"Yes" they both answered together

"That is why I am supporting you both." I said.

"Yes" She said but raised her head after a second looking at me with wide eyes. Bhaiya too gave the same reaction and I just nodded blinking my eyes.

"Are you sure?" Bhaiya asked skeptically.

"Arey why are you behaving as if I am some vamp sasuma and will not accept your relationship with my nanad." I said as Aradhna gave me a confused look.

"Shabdo ko chodo, emotions pe dhyaan do!" I clarified.

"So I was saying I am very happy infact agar mera bas chal jaye toh tum dono ki shaadi Abeer aur Anika ke saath karwadu." I continued.

"Really!" Bhaiya exclaimed.

"Hold your horses. It's not possible now but you can speak about your relationship after Abeer's marriage. I am sure the elders will agree happily." I said.

"Yess they will agree instantly because you are bhabhi's brother." Aradhna said clapping her hands.

Bhaiya gave her an offended expression but we ignored him and busied ourselves in ordering food.

"It's not that easy." His said out of the blue.

"No it's very easy you just have to cut the cake and eat it as soon as the chocolate starts oozing out!" Aradhna explained referring to our conversation regarding eating choco lava cake.

"I am talking about Arjun. He won't agree!" Bhaiya expressed in concern.

"Why!?" We both asked at the same time.

Our conversation was cut short when I received a call from Mom. She asked to come home early as she wanted to discuss something regarding tomorrow's haldi. Yes tomorrow was Abeer's haldi ceremony and I was excited.

Next day

It was haldi ceremony today. I was super excited because I was happy this time, I was with my love- My Arjun and with my lovely family. I was all ready in my haldi outfit for today's event.