*TWENTY-SEVEN*

*Author's POV*

First namkaran, tali bajao.... 👏👏

Vansh's dad- Neeraj Singh.
~Age- 55
~not so rude or arrogant, just chill inshan....

Vansh's mom- Yashima Singh.
~Age-53
~pretty and civilized, have anger issues but controls for family...

Namika's chacha- Yashwant Roy.
Age- 48
~sweet and joru ka gulam
~loves namika like daughter but because of revati he don't show...

Namika's chachi- Revati Roy.
Age- 45
~tonge with spikes, loving for reena.
~not hate but not love our namika as well...
―――――――――――――

"where is Dr.Vansh singh...?" Yashwant asked to the receptionist and she looked at the screen....

"Actually sir he don't attend the hospital in weekends becau-

"Chacha ji first let bhabhi rest in a room" naman said lifting her properly....

"Yes, please first give the form to fill we want to admit her" he said panicking....

"Yes sir, sure what's her name and who are you to her..?" He thinks in mind that no one in the hospital knows about vansh's wife namika.....

"Namika Vansh singh" {this gives me goosebumps fr} Neeraj said and receptionist joint her hand as she knew who neeraj is...

"Sir is this vansh sir's wife..?"

" 'This'..? Di is a living women how she can use 'this'..?" Reena whispered to naman but instead of listening he looked at her in close, that's first time he looked at her with so much less distance and for him it's beyond perfect.... He hummed without knowing the matter... She shook her head and left his side...

"Yes she is...." Neeraj said and the receptionist nod, call a peon and he head them towards a room where she'll get treatment....

Reena was last who went behind them and she wasn't having a good vibe from this receptionist she looked at her but the expression of receptionist wasn't pleasant, she was calling someone on the phone with so hurry, Reena left with making face differently...

"Ma'am Vansh's wife is here and is unconscious" the receptionist told the girl in next side of phone....

"Hmm.... Isn't she pregnant right..? Check it out and order Dr. Mishra to call me..." the girl which was at her late 20s with a bold voice, throwing the ball on wall and catching it repeatedly end the call and sat on the chair peaceful...

"Vansh now look how I make your relation hollow from inside, then the whole world will tell that Dr. Vansh singh can't even satisfy and control his wife, therefore" she stood and went towards the large photo frame of vansh which was exact of his height, width was stick into the wall... She placed her head on his chest and slide her hands from his shoulder to waist....

"Therefore, all his relations were not successful, but my jaan, my baby don't you worry okay...? I won't leave your side, I will defend you that no!!! He's the best man in the world, he can satisfy any girl's need, than you'll know how much I love you, tab tum mana nhi kr paoge.. " he looked at vansh's face and kisses his lips.... Where the glass has already several stains of lipstick.... She wipe it off and again kissed his photo properly....

{Such a psychopath chii}

She got a call from doctor mishra she smirk and went to her chair again...

"Dr.Mishra aapse kuch kaam tha" {have some work with you}

"Look miss whoever you're I am a reputed doctor I don't-

"10 lakhs"

"You can't buy me-