Chapter 8 || Developing Feelings

(a/n this is lit all romance)

My hand was pressed against the wall, her there, beneath me and stuck between it and my arm. Silence shrouded between us. Her usual stern face was replaced by a tint of blush and a look of want. Her gradient red eyes trailed their way down my face to my mouth, her lips quivering in anticipation for what was to come.

My free hand caught hold of her cheek, tracing her jaw line and then brushing my thumb over her lips. Her eye line moved back and forth between my eyes and my mouth, however, she was utterly helpless in this situation, I had all the power.

"Hey." I whispered, my voice barely audible, only audible enough for her to hear.

"Hey to you too." She whispered back, her lips slightly parting and her hand pressing against the wall, scared but excited.

I leaned forward, my lips colliding with hers. Despite knowing that I'd kiss her, a small and subtle gasp escaped her mouth. Her lips were softer than anything I've ever known, perhaps as soft as a first snowfall, maybe as soft as cotton candy. Nevertheless, it was so sweet. So effortlessly sweet.

My body pressed up against hers, my knee between her legs. She raked her hand through my hair and reeled me in, delving the kiss further.

My heart rate quickened, I felt it.

This kiss feels like I'm diving into an ocean of emotion, of need, and I'm too swept up in the current to realise that I'm drowning, too swept up in the feeling that nothing else matters.

The kiss feels like I'm nearing a volcanoes peak, the heat making me loose conscience and my subconscious taking control over my actions - letting me have what I want.

This kiss feels like I'm lost in a dream, in a trance-like-state where only the best possible things occur as I control the situation, a chaotic, a disoriented but a meaningful and needed dream.

The duality of man strikes me. The image I play on top around everyone, being this emotionless robot who cares nothing more than to manipulate people, to use them as tools. And then this changed image where I know I have full advantage over the female in front of me, where I know I can release the devil caged within me without repercussions.

This is the only thing that matters.

This.

This moment. These lips. This body that's pressed against mine and these soft hands that keep finding a way to pull me deeper into the intimacy.

The way she kissed me felt like she was the one drowning and I was air.

My hand moved down her body as I traced her waist, her body feeling like it belonged to my hand, fitting completely and utterly perfectly. We parted ways, out of breath and staring at each other. My lips brushed over her jawline and I felt her body tense at my touch.

I stopped in a particular spot, sinking my teeth into her neck but not enough to puncture it. Her hand raked through my hair once more, gripping on it to keep her standing.

"Kiyo..."

Was this what people meant when they said the earth stopped turning? Because sure enough, it felt that the world outside the space we're in didn't exist. That it was just us.

Just me and Suzune.

"Kiyopon~! Hori-chan~!" A voice snapped us out of our passion, pulling us away from each other, "I know you guys are in there~, I've come to get you so you aren't late for Karaoke with the class..!" She opened the door to my dorm room making us move away from each other.