ch:7

*Cerberus*

When everyone heard about the cleansen happening in just six months, everyone in hell is going crazy right now.

So, anyways I am on my way to visit Zayde at her job.

I know that she works with her older brother being an assassin for higher.

Zayde told me that they helped the sinners if they had unfinished business in the land of the living.

I walked into IMP building with coffee for everyone because who doesn't like coffee in the morning, and I also got them some of my homemade cookies.

Back when I was younger, I used to have a sweet tooth all the time, but now I don't have my sweet tooth anymore.

Cerberus:"Zayde, I'm here, and I got coffee with cookies." When I walked inside the office, I didn't see anyone they might be somewhere but where.

I couldn't get over that meeting with Adam out of my head that jerk ass moved the cleansen to six months.

Poor Charlie, when I lifted the hotel, Charlie was going a little crazy and she started to think of a way to get some sinners in the hotel.

I came upon a door that said meeting in progress, but the writing is of a kid.

So I knocked on the door and walked inside like nothing happened.

Cerberus:"Ok Zayde, I got the coffees you asked for, and I made cookies this morning they are still fresh from the oven." I sat the coffee and cookies down.

When I looked up, I could tell that I had interpreted a meeting going on, and now I feel bad about interpreting the meeting.

Blitzø:"Ok who the fuck is this hellhound and why is he interpreting our meeting." The male imp asking who I am and I'm really surprised that Zayde hasn't said anything about me to her coworkers and boss.

Zayde:"Right ok, so introduction are in order here Blitz Moxxie Millie and Loona met kerberos I met him just yesterday and come to fine out that Stala and I are his mates crazy huh." Everyone looked at Zayde to see if she was pulling a prank on them, but she wasn't.

Blitzø:"Wait what does kerberos stand for, and even if that's a name."

Cerberus:"Kerberos is actually my Greek name, but my name in English is Cerberus. You know, like the Greek mythology kinda of stuff Hades hound the one who guards the underworld gates so no soul could leave, but Hades didn't really create me Lucifer did." I am getting tired of expecting everything to everyone that comes across from me, and to tell you the truth, it's getting my nerves.

Blitzø:"Ok we'll talk more later. We need to start this meeting. Ok, I know business has been kinda and it's nobody's fault. I'm not naming any names here. Moxxie, does anyone have any bright ideas to get business drumming up again." Blitz said I sat down next to Zayde and leaned my head on her shoulder because I never like being in a meeting.

Millie:"What about a car wash?" Millie said while having stars in her eyes.

Cerberus:"Sorry, Mill, but this is hell nobody care if their car is clean or dirty." I said because it's true, this is hell nobody really cares if their car is clean or dirty.

I guess Millie and Moxxie are the only ones who like to have their car clean.

Millie and Moxxie are so cute together, and I just want to know if their baby is going cute.

Blitz:"Ohhh, what about a billboard." Blitz said, and a billboard isn't bad depending on how much money they have.

Moxxie:"We can't afford a billboard, sir." Moxxie said, being bored out of his mind, and I started to think about the future of this company, and I see a lot of stuff coming their way.