41

Namjoon POV

Friday morning

I don't agree with Yoongi coz I feel like It's dangerous to let Tae go there . I know very well , it's the best plan but still I can't stop myself from worrying .

Yeah I trust San , Tamin and Kai with his safety but *sigh* let me be honest I got used to his presence so being away from him for god knows how many days 😫 .Not just me but The others too .

And here we are biding him goodbye with heavy hearts . Yoongi is acting tough but I know him very well that from the bottom of his heart , he wants to lock him in his arms and never let him go !

Minnie is crying and refusing to let him go While Jin and Hopi were Trying to hold him back so that he can go but nothing was helping so Yoongi approached them and pecked Tae's forehead and they shared an eye connect for a while like they were talking with their eyes .

Jin *softly* : come on , baby . he'll be back soon na ~

Jimin : waaaaa No oo pwease dwn't go 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 .

Hopi : *sigh* Minnie-sweetie , Let go . See He must go to help Yoonie ~

Jimin shook his head as no and hugged Tae more tighter . Tae bit his lips to not cry then patted Jimin's head softly .

Jimin raised his head , placed his chin on Tae's chest and stared with puppy eyes and twitching lips ... Aww my baby 🥺~

Tae's heart clinched i can feel it with his expression . He cupped Jimin's cheeks in between his palms and bent his head down , capturing his lips in his in a soft kiss testing the saltiness of our baby' tears .

He then placed a sweet kiss on his forehead and cheeks then lastly his nose ... That's my husband ~

Tae : baby , it won't be long . I promise I will be back soon so please stop crying and take a good care of you and our babies na ~

Jimin : *wipes his running nose with his sleeve cutely with a slight pout * Mhm ~

He finally let go of Tae and ran to Yoongi hugging him tightly and hiding his face in his chest while Yoongi hugged him back and started rubbing his back soothingly .

Kook : *hugs Tae* Take care ,baby ~

Tae : *pecks Kook's lips * I will . you too !

It was my turn to bid him goodbye so I rushed to him and ruffled his hair then pulled him in my embrace .

Joon *calmly* : If you need anything , tell Kai or San and they will bring it to you . Taemin is in charge of your safety . I mean he'll be your personal guard so Don't play your tricks on him . he's the smartest among them ~

Tae : *giggles* haha okay ,hyung 😊~

I pecked his lips then we stood in line till we made sure he entered the van . we waved to him till the van got away from us !

I turned to Jimin who was looking down while sobbing with Yoongi's hand warped protectively around his waist .

I raised his face up by his chin and brought my face closer to his  while smiling softly .

Joon : come on na smile for your hubby ! ... You know that Tae will bring you a lot of gifts .

It worked . he looked at me with sparkle eyes and squealed happily warming our heart .

Jimin : shinja (*ˊᗜˋ*) !!

I chuckles and nodded my head while smiling cheekily at his cuteness .