part-81(truth)

Teju was getting restless as soon as they reach office teju started walking towards lift n prince n yuvi where still back..

Prince: bhabhi slow down...

Prince n yuvi started walk speed to go towards her..

As they entered the lift teju was just playing with her fingers..

As the lift opened n they came out from lift n started ti go towards kk's cabin.

Teju opened the door n saw td sitting there

Teju:  sunnyy..

Kk:teju ...

Teju went inside n yuvi too n they  saw td n both were very shock ...

Teju didn't say anything n was just looking at him once n on kk once..

Teju: Karan what happened ... y is this man here..

Kk: first u both sit here I want to say something..

Teju:  but..

Kk: teju do u trust me ...

Teju: more then my life..

Kk: then sit..

Kk made yuvi n teju sit on sofa n td on chair..

Kk sat on his knees in front of teju n yuvi

Kk: teju yuvi hm... I have called u both here because it's really important u should know that... hm that..

Teju:  that what sunny...

Kk: baba is suffering from heart problems...n he has to be admitted tomorrow itself..

Teju: sunnyyyy... whatt.... ba...ba...sun...yy..

Yuvi: ji..ju...no...ba..ba is....f..in..e..

Kk: shh..let me first say u both everything...from the day everything happened at home n seeing a change in baba I was shocked then I has kept few people behind him n then I got to know all this...n then kk told everything...

Teju:but ba..ba I mean Mr Pra..kash y did u do all that ...that promise that everything... I want no lie today say what is correct or else don't say anything

Kk:everything means everything baba...

Td: hmm...leaving my family property I myself have earned a lot of property  ..when hm teju was born I had given my 50 percent property to her n when yuvika was born 50 to her ....I had a lot of property once ... but ... my first wife teju n yuvika's mother i love her n I still lover her only.. she died because of me ....ashe was pregnant again after yuvika n she was in her 5th month n we were Coming back from a function when because of a call everything destroyed...it was call from my office that informed that the biggest my dream project is rejected...n I lost My control from car n we met with an accident....n she died... n then Tm entered in my life she is my sisters best friend n my family forced me to Marry her because teju was just 4 n yuvika was just 2.... n I didn't wanted to marry because I love there mom still n after marriage I got to know it was my sister n Tm planning just for property...n when they got to know it's in ur name they planned many things...but when I had named the property on ur name that till u both turn 22 years the property can't to sell nor be transferred to any one... they got to know about this last year n from that time they are planning to harm u ... n I was not knowing what to do how to do because next month u will be turning 22 teju n I had no option I told them if they let u get married then I will give them the property.... n after marriage they didn't get n I started saying yes today yes tomorrow  ... but they started blackmailing me saying they will harm yuvika n what not n that Day ur family called us on dinner n then yuvi stayed with u forever... that day I was very relaxed because I trust this man Karan kundra... then next day I was in market when I got my first attack n some one helped me to reach hospital n then I got to know that I have multiple blocks n they told i can go through operation where chance is 1 percent to be alive or I have 15 days to be alive ..n now I know my both daughters are in safer hand so I can die peacefully ....

Teju who was just seeing him with open eyes n yuvika who just holds tejus hand n hugged her from side..