Chapter 7

Jimin made Jungkook ready.
Jimin : You are such a cute bunny ( kissed on his cheeks)
Jungkook: I'm not cute I'm handsome instead.
Jimin : Yes yes my bunny is handsome too .
Jungkook in mind : Although appa sometimes behaves so tough but he loves us so much as well . Maybe he can't express it properly.
His chain of thought got broken by Jimin's voice .
Jimin : Now let's go downstairs baby . ( He picked him up went downstairs)
Jimin : Oh our bear is already here .
Taehyung: Yes Appa . How am I looking?
Jimin : You are so pretty.( Smiled , kissed)
.
.
(They sat in the car and drove to the  beach side )

(They went Inside the mansion in front of the beach which jimin owned

(They went Inside the mansion in front of the beach which jimin owned . This mansion was like a home for jimin but now it is just house . It absorbed a lot memories. Those memories which could make cry anyone. Kids were happy as they didn't know about this house because jimin left this house when they were 2 years old )
(They went inside the house first place when they saw Living room . )

Jimin : It's still the same ( little tears were in eyes which were ready to fall but he had to control ) Maid : Sir you are here after a long time

Maid : Sir you are here after a long time.
Jimin : Yes . You go and ready lunch for me and kids . Food must be delicious.
Maid : Yes sir ( she went away )
Taehyung: Appa whose  house is this ?
Jimin : Mine baby . You were so little when we shifted towards the another house. 
Jungkook: Can you please give us a visit?
Jimin : Y_yeah sure . ( Put a stone on his heart because every little thing of this house reminds him of his past which was so memorable one upon a time . Now this would just open his old deepest scars )

 Now this would just open his old deepest scars )

He picked Jungkook in a bridal style .they went to the kitchen where maid were making lunch. 
Taehyung: Dada who is she ?
Jimin : She is caretaker of this place .
Jungkook: Annyeonghaseyo halmoni .
Maid : Annyeonghaseyo kids . How are you ?
The conversation were going on between kids but jimin was hearing something else .
Jimin in mind
?? : chimmy baby today I made your favourite delicious food .
?? : Baby don't hug me so tight . For this you will get a punishment. Sooo ( kissed on jimin cheeks ) you have make dinner with me. 
But jimin took a long deep breath to calm himself down.
Jimin : Ok kids let's go upstairs.
Taekook: Ok dada let's go .

The first room got opened on the first floor

The first room got opened on the first floor. The elegant room is very beautiful. It has a nice and calm atmosphere. The walls are painted a soft, creamy white color. The furniture is made of shiny wood and has soft, comfy cushions. The carpet is thick and fluffy, like a soft blanket. There are big windows with heavy, fancy curtains that let in lots of natural light.
Jungkook: Wow this room is so elegant.
Taehyung: Yes you are right .
?? : my life please don't do that much work . Let's cuddle.
?? :  from the moment I met you, I knew that you were someone special. Your kind heart, your infectious smile. Every conversation we've had has left me feeling inspired and understood. Your presence in my life has brought a sense of joy and belonging that I've never experienced before.. You have a way of making me feel seen and heard in a way that no one else ever has. Jimin , I think I might be falling in love with you. Will you catch me if I fall?"
One year left Jimin's eye but he wiped before kids will get to know.
Jimin : I think when Jungkook will be alright we will come here again . Then you can get a full house tour.  Right now I'm little tired. ( Lied. He didn't wanna cry in front of his children. He knew if he would've gone to other room he could've lose control . Loosing control is the thing from which everyone has a fear . Because once you loose control you can destroy anything.
After lunch . Jimin was sitting infront of the beach to relax their mind . Jimin thought now he was able to visit this mansion but enchanted memories was haunting him . As Jungkook can't want so taekook were playing video games.

Jimin was staring at the sun set . He remembered something after seeing the same scenery again after a long time .

Flashback

Flashback .

Two love birds was sitting near the bank of the river . Girl's heard is on the boy's head . The Sun was setting, birds were chirping and a gentle lovely breeze was giving shivers and relaxation to them .
Girl : Jimin please Don't leave me, my love. Your presence in my life is the sunshine that brightens every dark corner, the calm in every storm, and the safe haven where I can be myself. Without you, my world would crumble, and I would be lost in an endless sea of despair.
Boy :  I would never leave you . If you leave, you'll take a piece of my heart with you, leaving me with a gaping hole that can never be filled. Please, my love, don't abandon me to a life of emptiness and sorrow. Stay with me, hold my hand, and let's weather every storm together, forever and always.
(Boy doesn't know the fate the girl who was saying don't leave me will say please leave me in the future. )
Flashback ended
(?? , boy and girl was jimin and his ex wife eunji . I revealed it because in the next episode there will a lot suspense . )
Vminkook then went to the mall , did dinner outside, went back to the house , freshened up,

Now v was standing in front of the Jimin and Jungkook was sleeping after taking medicines
Jimin : Did you do this ?
( Played video , after seeing video taehyung's face colour got faded , jaw dropped, heart beat raised , gulped his saliva )
Jimin : I just want to know the truth about it taehyung . I'm claiming you directly so speak up .