Sorry

Taehyung was still unconscious and Namjoon was sitting beside him, remembering the times he hit his son so brutally, maybe Taehyung deserved those but still a father's heart cried remembering his son's cries and screams so this caused the big bad Alpha to cry, cry because his son was in pain.....

Few tears rolled down from Namjoon's eyes as he was caressing his son's hair smoothly, that is when Taehyung stirred a little bit in his sleep which startled Namjoon so he stopped caressing his hair in order to be sure of the thing he just noticed and he was correct, Taehyung moved again, opening his eyes this time but very slowly. The younger Alpha blinked his eyes few times to adjust with the light. He saw his father sitting beside him, caressing his hair......

Taehyung was panicked to his death after seeing Namjoon but still kept quite for an unknown reason which he himself didn't know.....

"Are you ok Tae?" Namjoon asked in a shakey yet soft voice but still Taehyung was very much afraid to answer..... He was looking at his dad blankly as he could not decide whether to answer or not..... He was afraid to speak in the fear of getting beaten again.... He thought that if by chance he answers anything wrong, they will beat him and again lock him in that horrible dark room.....

"What happened bear? Why are you not answering? Are you feeling any pain ? Tell me.....????....." Namjoon questioned worry visible in his eyes.....

"I...I'm sorry.... I won't do it again.... I.....I really did not.... ha......harm him..... I'm sorry.... I did not do anything..... please...." Taehyung mumbbled looking at Namjoon with teary eyes....

"I know.... I know.... Bear I know.... We.... We checked the footage bun.... I'm..... I'm.... Sorry Tae.... at that time we were not in the situation to think anything so without thinking twice we punished you...... We are really sorry baby please forgive us..... Your Appa fell sick after seeing the footage.... Please baby....." Namjoon appolagised really being guilty.....

Taehyung did not reply anything, he just sobbed in his dad's embrace.....

But his Appa did not come to meet him.... This really hurted the Alpha.....

...................

Present

Taehyung smiled within his pain after remembering his past, he was feeling left out. Everyone was enjoying but no one paid attention to him. Jin still did not forgive him so do Jimin, though Yoongi and Hoseok understood his pain but for dn unknown reason they stayed a little far from him, Jungkook was scared of him, no matter how much he tried to communicate with the Omega but everytime he would back away being afraid of the Alpha, Namjoon was quite normal with him now but if he says that someone really enjoys his company then they are they are the kids, the kids loved their TaeTae and dad like anything......

"Dada.... why are you standing there.... Come come" Taegguk pulled his dad by his shirt and brought him close to the family and as soon as the other two kids saw him they jumped on him.... "TaeTae bear.... TaeTae bear" The two kids chirped in unison.....

Taehyung hugged the three kids and pecked their foreheads earning giggles in return.... To be honest those giggles were melody in Taehyung's ears, it was so soothing that a huge boxy smile appeared in Taehyung's face making the kids coo at their TaeTae....

"You are so cute TaeTae" Yumin complimented the older Alpha making Taehyung chuckle.....

"Is it so?" Taehyung playfully asked in reply.....

"Yes My dada is the cutest" Taekook said proudly looking at his dad....

"But my babies are more cuter than the cutest" Taehyung replied while engulfing them in a tight hug.....

Jungkook was observing the whole matter and secretly he was enjoying this lovely moment, from somewhere deep inside his heart, he wanted to be a part of his moment but could not bring himself to do so.....

Tae other family members left one by one when the kids ran to Taehyung. Jin and Jimin went to the kitchen while YoonSeok went with Namjoon for some sort if discussion.....

Taehyung was happily talking with the kids but he did feel the Omega's eyes in him which made him a little happy as he thought that slowly the ice is melting.... He knows that it will take time but he won't loose hope. He is very sure about his feelings, he really Loves Jungkook more than anything and he will prove it to the Omega.......

......................................................................

Hey guys this was a short update.....

Hope you liked it....

Thanks for reading and supporting me so much..... I'm really very much happy that you are liking this story so much.....

Tell me if you want a "YoonMinSeok" smut chapter.... 😎😎😎😎....

Thanks for reading 💜....

Stay safe and healthy 💜....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

SARANGHAE ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜...........

......................................................................