14

It was the last day of filming, and the atmosphere on set was a mix of excitement and sadness. We had wrapped up an incredible season, and everyone was proud of the work we had done.

After we finished filming the final scene, the cast and crew gathered for a small celebration. There were hugs, tears, and lots of pictures!
Milo and I stuck close to each other, enjoying every minute together.

Later, as the crowd started to thin out, Milo stared at me with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

"Cece, can we talk for a minute?" He asked with a steady but also nervous voice.

I nodded in response and we walked to a quieter corner, away from the noise and laughter.
Milo turned to face me, taking a deep breath.

"So, we have the premiere coming up soon..." he began, a smile playing on his lips. "I was wondering if you'd like to go with me? As my date or me as your date?"

A wave of happiness washed over me and I smiled widely.
"Of course! I'd love to be your date on the premiere!"

Milo's smile widened, and he looked at me happily.
"This is great! I was scared you'd say no..."

I giggled slightly and pulled him into a long hug.

As we hugged, I felt a sense of relief and excitement wash over me.

After a moment, we pulled back, still holding onto each other.

"I'm actually really glad you said yes!" Milo said, smiling at me. "We will definitely have a great time there!"

"Me too!" I replied, grinning. "It's going to be so much fun!"

We rejoined the group, feeling lighter and happier. The rest of the cast was busy sharing memories and making plans to stay in touch with each other.

"Hey, Cece, Milo! Come take a picture with us!" Raegan called out, waving us over."

We joined Raegan, Iain, Montana, and the rest of the crew for a group photo, everyone smiling and making silly faces.

As the celebration continued, I noticed Emily waving at us from across the set.

"Cecelia, Milo, come over here! We're signing the wrap-up board!"

We walked over to Emily, where a large board with the show's logo was set up for everyone to sign. One by one, we added our names and little messages.

Milo and I chatted with the others for a while longer before the party started to wind down. People began to say their goodbyes, promising to keep in touch and looking forward to seeing each other at the premiere.

✰✰✰