Chapter 2.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.02•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jungkook was seated in the most holy place, The Fatima Masjid that he created, there was no one in the masjid as it was 5:00 of the morning and Jungkook was alone, hand raised, praying to Allah, praising His existence and asking multiple time of forgiveness, suddenly he felt a precense behind him who cough for attention, Jungkook looked back and it was a guy with some bodyguards.

He looked powerful and wealthy as Jungkook's gaze went to him, smiled remembering that some day he also was like that, tucked in a gentleman suite, having bodyguards and guns in his pocket, and now  he's in a single Jubba, reaching to his toes, A clear and neat Jubba, The guy removes his goggles as he looked at Jungkook.

"It was an Red-Light area in the back". Jungkook smiled "Now it's an sacred place of Allah". Taehyung chuckled. "So is it my fault that I came here, cause I'm not sacred"
He said sarcastically as Jungkook smiled. "No, Once I also was Unholy, like you like everyone, still I'm not good enough but I was  welcomed here, I am still welcomed here and I always will be, So as you No matter what you are, what is in your heart, even if you're in dirt, Allah knows how much clean your heart is that's why you came here, It's a sign".

The tall, well build guy was just listening to his says with attention even if he doesn't want to but still he was listening, he shook his head. "I came here to have some slUts not a brain washing lecture". Jungkook smiled as he remembered his past self.

"Oh Emel Fatima, stop Brainwashing and Manipulating me". (Past)

Jungkook walked to him as his bodyguard appointed their positions but The well build Man showed them his palm as Jungkook walked closer. "I'm Muhammad". He extended his tattooed hand as the Man wide his eyes. "Ju-Jungkook?! Jeon Jungkook?!". He asked as Jungkook chuckled in sweet as he shook his head. "Muhammad, Muhammad Jungkook". He shook his head. "Son of the State's politician?! The most feard Man?!". Jungkook smiled and shook his head as he pointed his index finger to the sky. "Servent of Allah". As he remembered his past.

*SLAP*

"How dare you to slap me, do you know I'm the son of the State's Politician". Jeon Jungkook said in Anger as She smiled. "And I'm the Servent of Allah". (Past)

The man just blinked his eyes as he accepted his hand to shook. "I-I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, The Lord of the Mafia's". Jungkook smiled. "I'm The servant of the Lord of the world". Jungkook chuckled to himself. I'm so in Love with her that I even wore herself. Jungkook thought as Taehyung tilted his head, his brain couldn't load any word of Jungkook. "You weren't like that Mr. Jeon". Jungkook smiled. "You can call me Muhammad". Taehyung gulped and nodded.