you're worried about him

Austin has been acting really weird and you were starting to wonder what was up. As you rested you head in Austin's lap, he wouldn't even play with your hair. He had to stop bouncing his legs though. But not very well.

"Baby, what's wrong?" you ask because you are just worried about him. You don't care about what he's hiding. You just care about if he's okay.

"Nothing, baby, don't worry," he assures, but this is Austin. You had to find out if he was okay or if you could do anything to help. You would do anything for this boy and he'd do anything for you in return.

You decided to at least try to calm him down. You kissed his neck a few times, even biting at it to get him to laugh. But nothing. He seemed so distance and far away.

You didn't know why, but he wasn't seeming to tell you. So you headed off to go find Rob and ask him. It was probably something to do with his music. So when you asked Rob, he denied knowing anything. He stuttered every five seconds. But he didn't budge.

You were so lost. So upset. You decided to go up to Austin's room. He wasn't anywhere to be found though so you cuddled with yourself on the bed. You wished Austin would tell you, but he hadn't. It hurt you a bunch.

"Baby, are you crying?" You didn't realize you were until you wiped at your eyes. Your cheeks were wet and the sheets were as well.

Austin came rushing over to you, pulling you into his arms. "Talk to me," he began, but you shook your head. You sort of smiled at how worried Austin was about you. He always tried to watch over you and probably didn't tell you because he didn't wanna worry you.

"What are you hiding from me?" you ask immediately.

Austin has to sigh before saying, "Mahomies are just wanting Dirty work, but it's not done and I don't want them to hate it or anything." Austin sounded completely worried but you listened to every word. You couldn't relate to him that well or understand how he felt, but you tried so fucking hard. You just wanted to be there for him.

He kisses your temple after, "I love you babygirl. I'm sorry I made you so upset. I know how much you care." It makes you smile a bit as you nod.

"I love you too," You respond before he brings his lips down to yours for a sweet kiss.