Updated Profile

^^That is Naomi now (age 14)^^

-This is Naomi's updated profile-

Name: Naomi

Last name: Uchiha

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Clan: Uchiha

Demon/tailed beast/special person: Madara Uchihas spirit/soul, 10 Tailed Tiger Kiyara

Chakra natures: (in order of best to worst)
Lightning⚡️
Fire🔥
Water💦
Darkness⚫️

Academy grad age: 5

Friends: Naruto, Kisame, Sayame, Itachi

Enemies: Orochimaru, Obito/Tobi, Sakura, Kabuto, Sasuke

Rank: S-Ranked criminal/Missing nin

Village: None, previously Konoha

Looks: She has dark raven hair that is almost down to her knees (Normally tied in a high ponytail) and he Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan or onyx eyes when she uses a small transformation justu, the usual Uchiha look. She has slightly tanned skin and a slim body with an average sized chest. She is also pretty tall.

Siblings: Itachi Uchiha 20 (older brother), Sasuke Uchiha 16 (older brother)

Parents: Fugaku Uchiha (father), Mikoto Uchiha (mother) (Both deceased)

Facts:
1.She got the Mangekyō Sharingan when she was a month old due to seeing her whole clan die.
2.She later got the eternal Mangekyō Sharingan using Madara Uchiha's eyes.
3.She does not hate her brother for killing the clan.
4.She has a temper that is set off VERY easily but she has some control over it.
5.Her temper is also very short.
6.Her Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is special because it does not hurt her eyes.
7.She looks up to Itachi as a role model.
8. She had discovered a new Sharingan that she named 'Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan'.
9. She will soon have a strong hate for Sasuke.

Kekkei genkai: Sharinagn, Mangekyō Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan, Rinnegan

Personality: Naomi is kind of like Zetsu but isn't half black half white. She can be nice and sweet one second then cruel and merciless the next then nice and sweet again. She has a short temper that is set off easily. She is normally calm but when you get her angry you better watch out. She has her moments where her maturity just goes out the window. She is now emotionless most of the time, except when she's around Itachi. She also speaks fluent sarcasm. (Had to write that)

Other things: She has a necklace that Itachi gave to her when she was born and one from her birthday. In the hidden leaf village she has lots of fan boys. Sasukes fan girls like her too (except Sakura) and it annoys her. Her first proper birthday was her 6th birthday. She sees most of the Akatsuki as her family. She doesn't like Sasuke, she almost hates him.