Chapter 2- The Finished Ship - Setting Sail

I have gathered all of my supplies for my journey and I will set sail as soon as I can. I've been going over what supplies I have to make sure that I have everything I need. The ship is a 150 foot, triple masted war ship that i've fire proofed just in case, it's equipped with sixteen magical cannons that I made by hand. Ive trained with them for hours but i don't know if it's enough. The cannons are powered with my magic and they shoot fireballs which will explode with a 10 foot radius. My bunk is very simple, there is a hammock and cooking emplements, there is also some storage space for my clothes and my other possesions, the very little that i have.

Down in the hull of the ship I have barrels of food and things that ill need for alchemy. I have two months worth of food so I hope it doesn't take any longer than that, I will ration the food as much as I can and with my estimates, it can last me three months, but that still may not be enough. I built this ship so that it will be easily controlled by one person but it's still going to be a tough job. This ship took about two years to make and honestly, I have to say, I'm proud of it. I'm going to call her, The Dragon's Revenge. my father had this dragon tattoo on his back and he would always tell me stories about dragons when I was a kid. I've wanted to see a dragon in person ever since my father first told me about them but sadly, that hasn't happened. This is for my father...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------