Carmel colored feet

"Ah ah ah " she exclaimed, holding her beautiful, Carmel colored foot only inches from my face, "what's the fun in just giving it to you?" Knowing this was my Que, my Que to beg my queen for what we both knew we wanted, "p-p-please mistress, I want to taste it" I stammered, my words coated with shame. Already knowing this wouldn't be enough for her, I gazed up from my position on the floor any way. A smirk had formed on her face, my words had obviously carried no weight, "really?" She giggled, "do you really think that's enough for a godess like me? Now... You're gonna ask for this foot in your mouth, and your gonna do it with passion." She brought her foot closer to my mouth, I could now see the beads of sweat trickling down her toes. All the humiliation, and shame I felt before suddenly vanished when I saw this. I stared pleading, knowing that I now wanted nothing more then to lick her beautiful heels, "please give me, and my pathetic tounge the privilege of tasting your gorgeous foot" my eyes still fixed on them, her silky voice snaps me out of my trance, "oh baby" she shakes her head, wearing a deviant smile across her face "you're so adorable when you are on the ground, asking for my feet." Her lovely toes curl, the heel of her foot only inches from my face, the smell of it makes my mouth water. There Is no turning back now. My tounge instinctively reaches out of my mouth, making contact with the moist skin. I am able to immediately taste the sweat that had been accumulating. The flavor is salty and intense, yet I'm savouring every moment. I close my eyes, trying to get lost even further. I come to regret this almost immediately as I hear a harsh shout "did I tell you that you could take your eyes off me, bitch?!" My eyes shoot up, making direct contact with hers. The anger in her face tells it all "keep your eyes on me, or you're going over my knee and this time I won't be using my hand." I quickly whimper "yes my queen, so sorry my queen" before returning my tounge to her heel, moving it up and down the bottom of her Brown, silky foot. I knew that she owned my mind, body, and soul, but I didn't care. I'm in heaven and that's where I want to remain.