When he's sad: Mikey

Mikey's P.O.V Raph had yelled at me, again. But this time, he didn't just yell at least and chase me around the lair for a while. No! He threw his sai's at me! I didn't get hurt from it, it was his words that hurt me.

"You're going to pay for this!"

"Good for nothing!"

"Why are we even brothers!?"

His words echoed In my head, as if I had a long tunnel and somebody shouted them out as loud as he could. Leo was now trying to deal with him and Donnie stayed away from the whole situation like he usually does. I am in my room, hiding under the blankets like the little baby I am. It was lonely, very lonely in here. Yet, somehow comforting.

When I was smaller, I used to hide underneath the blankets like this if I was sad or scared. They were like a wall between me and the reality. I used to take some toys with me and play past midnight, even if Master Splinter told me to quit playing and get some sleep, then scolding me for being so tired while training. After Donnie taught me how to read, I would do everything I could to get a new book and then read it later.
I haven't been here since I was 8, so now, it felt sort of old and childish. But what more could I do? I don't know how to take my pain away in another way.

Suddenly, I heard someone come in to the room. I held my breath, hoping it would be Leo. He is the nicest one here, behind Master Splinter of course. But no, instead I heard a voice that I just needed. (Y/N).

I didn't even have to answer before she gently lifted the blanket away from my face. I looked up at her, dry tears in my eyes and sniffed once more. She gave me a worried look before crawling down next to me and pulled the blanket over us. I smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around her.

"What's wrong? Is it Raph again?" She asked me. Just by hearing the name made fresh tears run down my cheeks once again. She snapped, jumped on top if me and wrapped her arms around me neck. I got slightly shocked but hugged back as soon as I realized what was going on.

"I'll make him pay for hurting you. I'll make him take everything he said to you back, I promise!" She almost yelled in my neck. I smiled at and hugged her tighter.

We layed there like that for a while, enjoying each other's comforting and needed company. It made me smile, and thunk about how lucky I am. My tears had dried again, but I was still able to feel them. Although, they were soon forgotten. They were replaced with a lovely smile and made Raph's words completely forgotten. I didn't have to care, because deep down, I know that he loves and cares for me.

Everyone has someone to care deeply for. Someone to be afraid of loosing. So when they can't hold each other in their arms, they'll hold each other in their hearts.