Chapter 2, meanwhile...

Meanwhile on the beach, the boy, Adam was camping at the shore to wait for the old man. He was worried that the old man was lost at sea. The boy sat in his tent hoping the old man would return that night. He tried to think of reasons why the old man hadn't returned yet. When he started to think of the sharks and the big storms, he began to cry and wished he had gone with the old man. He thought of the things Joseph the old man would like. He thought of baseball, the GreatDiMaggio (baseball player), the yellow rice, and the newspapers. "I wish the old man was here," he quietly said to himself so he wouldn't disturb the fishermen sleeping around him.

The old man was on the sea with a huge storm, the boat was tilted and about to sink, but suddenly Marlin the fish, started pulling the boat slowly towards the shore. When he safely reached the shore, Joseph was surprised that Marlin had actually saved his life. The old man didn't feel like killing the fish and selling it anymore, but considered her as a new friend in his life. The old man said -"I don't want to kill you Marlin, you have saved my life and you're my good friend now, but first I want to introduce you to someone, another good friend." He saw that the boy, Adam was waiting for him in the tent. Marlin the fish said: -"that's fine, and I'm also a bit tired of that big storm. I will promise you, I will return tomorrow to meet you and the boy." Joseph was very happy about that.

################