One Direction Infection (Irresistible)

Hi! I'M BACK :) I'M SORRY IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. Haha. I promise to make this chapter long ;) love you all! :**

------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I desperately want my kyra back. She's the best thing that ever happened to me! What can I say? No, she's not a slut! And she's still a virgin. (Not for long) she makes me happy.. Like, whenever I'm sad she always tell me the things I wanna hear. She's my inspiration. Well, to think. She's my everything. And I would give up everything! I mean, everything! Just for her.

The boys definitely understood what I was feeling so they did a little research about her. And yes, they found her. And guess what? She lives in London already! The plan was working out so well and it's gonna be tonight. Wish me luck!

Kyra's POV

I went home after work! This was a tiring day! And all I wanted was a long, good sleep! It was about 5:30 when I got home. And I was about to slump my body to my bed when I heard a knock on the door. Ugh.

"Molly! Can you get that?" I yelled.

"I'm in the shower!" She replied.

I guess I'm gonna get that. Sucks to be me. I swung the door open and two guys were smiling weirdly at me. Well, The other one smiled normally but the other one creeped me out. But these faces looked pretty familiar.

"How may I help you?" I said with the most entertaining tone.

"Ahh, yes. You could help us by putting this dress on!" The guy said with the weird smile.

"Uh. What?" I asked with a confused look.

"Just please ky. Put them on." The other guy asked with a very kind tone.

"I'm sorry. But.. Who are you?" I asked with a kind of rude tone.

"AHHH!!!! OHMYGOD! YOU'RE LOUIS! AND YOU'RE ZAYN! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" My loud bestfriend shouted.

Great...

"Well love. We're running late! Please put the dresses on? It's just a kind favor." The guy said. I think his name is louis. Well, that's what tammy said.

"YEAH! GO PUT THEM ON! WHILE I TALK TO THEM. COME IN!" Tammy said with a very welcoming voice.

She pushed me aside and let the boys in. For Godsake tammy. We don't even know these people!

"Please?" Louis? Said. With a cute puppy dog eyes.

I wasn't really sure what I was doing but before I knew it I was wearing a cute little dress. It was above knee and it was strapless. It was covered with glitters on top and it was just perfect. I looked good on them and my hair was flowing. It looked great. I headed downstairs and saw tammy chatting with the boys. I coughed and all eyes were on me.

"You look pretty dear!" Molly said.

"Where are we going?" I asked then turned my head to the boys. There expression was shocked! I clapped my hands and they were startled.

"You look amazing love!" Zayn? Said.

"thank you? But may I ask. where are we going?" I asked pretty confused.

"Now that. Is a secret." Tammy said.

Wait. How did she?

"They told me while you were changing. Have good night ky!" Molly said. How could she? Ugh.

She's so gonna pay this.

But before I knew it. Everything was pitch black. I think they had placed a blindfold on me or something? I don't know. They shoved me into the car. Gently. And we were driving for 10 minutes and we finally headed for a full stop. They took me out of the car again and when I got out, cold breeze chilled through me. We walked until they settled me down to sit. They took my blindfold off and I was shocked when I saw a cute little table with two seats. We were at the sea. Not really in THE sea but in the shore. It was perfect. I noticed that I hadn't stepped on sand cause there was a path. That makes sense. Haha anyways I looked at the other side of the table and saw blue sparkling eyes.

The eyes that I've been wanting to see for ages now. He smiled.

"Nice to see you again ky. I've missed you so so much." He simply said.

"I missed you too!" Wait, what after all he's done to you that's what your gonna tell him? Wow. Nice move ky. Nice move!

"I mean... I didn't" I said. Looking at the sand.

"I know you're still mad at me but could you please hear me out? Please?" He said. I looked at him and he looked really sincere. I replied with a short nod and then he said it. All of it. I looked at him startled and he laughed shortly. I missed his laugh so much.

"I'm sorry, I haven't gave you time to explain. It was my fault" I utterly said looking in the ground.

"Baby, it's not your fault it's okay." He said. His voice was so sweet! I just love him and miss him and all i wanted to do was kiss him directly.

After we ate he then grabbed my hand and dragged me in his car. Where are we going now?

"Niall! Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just wait and see." He answered.

We arrived at a peak! It was very very beautiful! I could just stay there forever! I got out of the car and Niall grabbed my hand. We settled down ourselves in the front of the car. Niall had a blanket with him. Wow. Talk about a "planned" situation. Haha.

"Ky, I'm really sorry." Niall simple said.

"No niall! It's not your fault." I said.

He grabbed my hands once again and said.

"Will you be my girlfriend? AGAIN?" He asked.

My heart skipped I beat. And I shortly nodded. I've been wanting to be his girlfriend again. For as long as I can remember, I still love him. A smile grew on his face and I blushed. Like the way I've never blushed before. He leaned into me and he gave me a quick peck on the lips and said. "I love you."

"I love you too." I simple replied. And It all blacked out. I think I slept on his shoulder? I don't even remember! Ahahah.

----------------------------

YAY! THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER! ISN'T THAT AMAZING? HAHA.

KIK ME: iammekyra

LEAVE A COMMENT :**