Chapter Three [Hater's point of view]

If there was one thing I hated more than the orange freak, it was getting lectured. Especially by Peepers. Cause one he got going, he had zero intention to stop until he wore himself out.

  "I just cannot BELIEVE THIS! YOU LET WANDER GO?! YOU FINALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET RID OF THIS PEST AND YOU PUSSY OUT?! SIR I CAN'T...I CANNOT BELIVE HOW YOU COULD LET YOURSELF BE SO IDIOTIC!!" He went on and on, pacing back and forth around my room.

I sat on the edge of my bed. To be honest, I was beginning to get ticked off with him. Usually, I would listen to his lecture because I knew I had been foolish..but I wasn't handling this one very well.

"ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BLAST HIM AND BOOM! ALL THIS NONSENSE WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER WITH! But NOOOOOOOOO! YOU LET HIM GO?! WANDER, MAY I REMIND YOU. IS THE ONE. YOU LET GO. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY LORD HATER?! NOW WE ARE JUST GOING TO GO BACK TO OUR DUMB ROUTINE OF CHASING THE LITTLE SHIT AROUND THE GALAXY! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF!" He went on and on, flailing his arms is random directions. His voice had begun to crack between sentences from yelling.

I finally couldn't stand it anymore, I stomped over to Peepers glooming down at him. He paused mid sentence and returned the glare, not budging from where he was standing.

"Peepers, you don't THINK. I know I am an idiot for letting him go. You don't THINK IM FURIOUS AT MYSELF FOR BEING SO STUPID?!" I yelled, slowly inching towards him.

Peepers slowly kept moving back, not taking his eye off me.

" Actually sir I DON'T! Now I think you are just making lame excuses.. " Peepers took in a deep breathe, I stopped in my track.

"Sir..all I want to know is..why?"

"H-huh?" I questioned

"Why..why didn't you do it? All you talk about is destroying Wander. And you finally after two years of nonstop trying get to..and you let him go..why?"

"I..I um..y-you..just leave me be Peepers."

"But..sir."

"Leave.me.be."

Peepers sighed and rolled his eye, stomping out of my room and slamming the door.

He was right. Why didn't I destroy him? Why didn't I want to kill him?

I always dreamt of the moment I would finally be able to watch him cower in fear because of me. To see his usually happy expression replaced with terror and sadness. I thought it would be the most wonderful, absolutely pleasuring thing to see but instead. It made me feel sick. It made me feel terrible and I never ever wanted to see that expression on the tiny furball again.

I sighed and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. All I could think about now was the Nomad.

The way he laughed and grinned when he was happy. How cute he looked when he slept. The way he smiled and blushed when he was helping someone in need. How no matter what I did he always wanted to be there fo- wait. What the fuck am I thinking?!

My face flushed a bright green color and I quickly scrambled to sit up. I could feel pressure building up in my chest and I swallowed hard, gripping at the cloth.

"I must being going insane." I though to myself out loud , rubbing my temples.
"I need to get my mind off things." I muttered and got up off my bed, making my way to my bedroom door.

Surely, I couldn't be falling for the annoying runt..could I?