FIRST POST - 12/27/13, 1:34pm

Okay, here I go. My first post. Deep breath . . . 

So, hi everyone! Or, I guess I should say: hi absolutely no one! Because I'm sure exactly zero people are actually going to read this, and I'm pretty much just going to be shouting into the deep, dark abyss of Wattpad oblivion. But whatever. I don't care. If I don't force myself to start posting segments of my novel every day or so, I know I'll never actually write it. And I really want to write this novel. Doing it means a lot to me. That's why I've decided to publicly commit to it in this first post.  

In case someone actually does end up following this, thank you SO MUCH for reading! Seriously. You're awesome and I love you! Please ignore the fact that I don't even know you--you're reading my book, so I love you anyway despite that major flaw in our relationship. If you have any questions, just comment! Best way to reach me. I'll totally respond.

Anyway, the very first installment of my novel is coming in the next update. It's going to be called Dead in Bed. It's going to be really fun, and weird, and sexy, and just new and different. Like nothing you've ever read before. Promise. So stay tuned.

xxBailey