Chapter 1: "Before you leave me today"

"I thought you cared about me Harry. You were the one guy I trusted with everything. you knew how hard my life is and you promised you would never hurt me. how could you do this?!" I said fighting my tears.  

"Maeve im sorry!! I didn't mean to do this to you. I didn't mean what I said and if I didn't care I wouldn't be trying to fix this! What I said was wrong and I just needed to relieve anger and your name was brought up so I said stuff about you. I know it will take a while for you to trust me again but you're my best friend. You have been sincer Year 9. Please, just forgive me!" Harry begged.  

"Harry, I don't know if I can. You knew that I have depression and you knew I self harm and you knew what people say about me hurts the most. You knew that you and the boys were the only reason I hadn't left this earth. Hell you mean more to me than my own family but I'm not so sure anymore. You told people that I'm a needy self harming bitch who doesn't deserve to live. Everything that you knew, you told the world." I croaked out in between tears. I closed my eyes listening to the beeps coming from the hospital machinery I was hooked up to. The room was silent otherwise. Had Harry left? Was I too hard? No Maeve, he's the reason your in this bed. I opened my eyes to see him sitting in the chair with tear streaming down his shirt.  

"I know I'm the reason your in this bed. No matter what you say I know I am. I lost track of everything. I left you for Cassidy eventhough you meant more to me. I said things I regret. But the thing I regret the most was ever thinking I could love someone more than I love you." He said slowly. Then, everything went black.

Harry's POV-  

"I know I'm the reason your in this bed. No matter what you say I know I am. I lost track of everything. I left you for Cassidy eventhough you meant more to me. I said things I regret. But the thing I regret the most was ever thinking I could love someone more than I love you." I managed to get in. I hurt her. The one person I loved I hurt. Why?  

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden screeching noise coming from the machienes, then I heard the scream. Doctors flooded through the doors in every which way. I couldn't help but to be taken aback. "She doesn't deserve to live." That was the only thing that was running through my mind. How could I say that to her? Maeve, my may. She was my everything and more. I love her more than a friend and I did this to her.  

"BRING HER TO THE ICU! SHE'S BLEEDING OUT! CODE BLUE CODE BLUE!!!" The head doctor cried out, and just like that, I was alone in the hospital room. Tears threatened to cascade down my face. Her mother and father died. Her mother a murder and father a suicide. She had been through so much and I have helped her. Now, the tables have changed. I could lose my best friend today.

Ainas POV- 

"What the fuck do you want Harry." I barked angrily through the phone.  

"She's in the hospital she slit her wrists. She's dying because of me. The love of my life, my bestfriend." Harry screamed through my iPhone, and just like that the line went dead. My mind was thrown for a loop. My bestfriend could be dead. I picked up my keys and sped to the hospital as fast as my car could go. I couldn't lose her. Not today. Not because of Harry and Cassidy.