Chapter 1

(The castle is not on an island it is a thick woods)
60 Years Later
Serlidia's POV
I woke up. It was snowing. I was freezing. I was wearing a long black dress and a long black cloak. I had a belt sitting on my hips. It was black also with gold metal decorations. Then thick black leather gloves. I had black shoes on. I looked around. Nobody. There was a note. It read
"Dear Sister,
Please delete all evidence of you laying there. Your body and clothes print will be printed in the snow. Then use your vampire to run to a large castle in the middle of no where.".
That was all I read. I was forced to walk thru many villages. I saw burnings going on. Such a pity that they are killed while being innocent. I ran across ice. It was extremely easy to dodge the villages in the strange land. They were small. They didn't cover much with their clothing. The belt meant to be heavy was now as light as a feather. Before I could barley walk with it but still Mother made me wear it. I saw a large castle. At least 3 feet of snow covered the ground. I some how walked on top of it. I am 3/4 witch and 1/4 vampire. My powers are being able to destroy things with a glare, pain if you look in my eyes, then pain if you touch me. I walked to the castle. 2 black cloaked figures came out. It was Riley and Matthias. " Brothers!", I yelled and ran hug them. "Lets go in and you can meet Master.", Riley said. We walked into the large castle. It had lots of twists and turns. But all I had to do was follow the boys. They pushed open large doors as if they were throwing cotton balls across they room. We walked into a large room. A man with Blonde hair and Blue eyes in a black suit. " Ah Matthias and Riley. I suppose this is your sister?", He said.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Cliffhanger!