Chapter Twenty Two

Louis POV

"They say it's your birthday!" I shout while jumping onto Kaster's bed, "Da nuh nuh nuh," I yell while air guitaring. "Happy birthday to you!" I lay on top of Kas, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Dadee! Staaaap! Can't bweathe," she laughs out.

I roll off of her, but continue to lay on her bed. I turn my head to face Kas, "Baby girl, how old are you?"

"Dadee! I tell you already! This. Many!" She says, waving her three fingers obnoxiously in my face. I grab her fingers, and then start to tickle her sides, "I know, just wanted to distract you so I could tickle you!" I laugh.

I start to pat on her stomach, and then jump off of her bed.

"Dadee?" Kaster squeaks

"Yes Kaster Master?" I ask.

"Nana and aunties coming today?" She says, holding her arms out for me to pick her up.

"Of course they are! They wouldn't miss it for the world," I smile.

"Harreh too?" She asks, filled with joy.

I frown internally, he had told me two nights ago that he wouldn't be able to celebrate on Kaster's birthday, but he can tomorrow, I hope she understands, "I'm sorry Kas, but Harry is busy with Niall, Liam, and Zayn, but he really wishes he could be here. You understand, right?" I ask, poking her nose.

"Yesh, dadee," she says, sounding a little upset.

"It's going to be a great day, don't worry, your third birthday shall be the best one," I say, running to the kitchen, and setting her down at the table.

"What do you want for breakfast? Anything you want, I can make it," I say, trying to cheer her up.

"Eeeeehhhhh, fruit, and eggs, and cake, and bacon!" She shouts in excitement.

Cake for breakfast? I'm not opposed to that.

"I don't want you getting in a habit of having this all for breakfast, but because it's your birthday...." I smile, walking over to her. I pick her up again, and ask her for help making 'breakfast'.

"Alright, I'll crack some eggs, and once I finish, why don't you scramble them up for me?" I suggest.

"Otay! Tanks," she smiles, running over to a drawer, and pulling out an egg scrambler.

I start to cut up some strawberries, cantaloupe, and throw some blueberries and grapes into a bowl.

Fruit, check.

While Kaster is still scrambling eggs, I turn on the stove, and set a pan on top of it.

"Done!" She shouts.

I pour the eggs over the pan, and begin to scramble them, "Hey, Kas? Do you want any cheese on your eggs?" I ask from the stove.

"Yummy!" She yells, and then runs over to the fridge. She struggles to open the door, but eventually, she gets it. Kaster pulls out a bag of shredded cheese, and walks over to give it to me, "Here ya go!" She says cheerily.

"Why thank you baby girl!" I say with a pat to her head.

She gives me a big smile, and then walks over to the coffee table, and starts to color a drawing.