To leave, yes or no? (45)

NOTE: The moments now we'll be a little mysterious. This chapter has several POV's that are extremely necessary for the next chapters. Enjoy and don't freak out AND remember that not everything is as it appears (this isn't specifically for this chapter and yes for y'all to keep in mind for next chapters). We are heading to the final stages, but there's still bad and good stuff to come ;)

-----

Camila Pov

I came to the conclusion that I have some kind of colossal attraction to problems. Nothing can explain the fact that I'm always involved in one. When everything seems well, life takes care of throwing a pinch of emotion, or rather, confusion to give a bustling in the calm tide. I was late, the time set for the rehearsal had already ended and I wasn't even inside a taxi going towards Lauren's apartment, since hours ago I had scheduled with her that we would sleep together. God, all that I needed in this moment was to be in the arms of my woman.

-What do you think you're doing? - Keana asked quickly, holding my arm preventing me to follow my way.

-Let me go. - I snapped.

-Jesus, Camila! Don't be stupid.

I frowned in her direction, the boldness of that woman. She rolled her eyes in a tedious way and pulled me again to a more remote and dark corner.

-Can you stop and think?

-I'm thinking very clearly! - I exclaimed angrily.

-No, you are not! Do you think I'll harm you?

I stopped for a few instants looking into her eyes, and despite her evident mischievousness and her different way, Keana wasn't a bad person. I knew her very well, I knew of all her quirks and her ways. I sighed heavily, letting my shoulders fall.

-Can't you understand that I don't want problems?

-You won't have problems if you do what I need. No one will know absolutely anything.

-I've already lied too much, Keana. How will I know that you are telling the truth?

-And? One more lie or one less lie doesn't make a difference. Shit! Why the hell would I lie? - she exclaimed backing away as she raised her hands up high.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

-Of course it does, I'll not dance for you. I'll not lie to Lauren anymore.

-Lauren, Lauren, Lauren. - she said annoyed - Why does it seem that the world revolves around that woman?

-You know what? I know a way to solve this.

She turned towards me, with a confused look.

-What are you going to do?

I shrugged and turned towards the main hall, heading to Candece's office. I heard the woman call me in the background, but I didn't even give importance. I needed to put an end to that.

I knocked several times on Candece's door, feeling my heart race. I was decided in what I was going to do, however I was nervous enough to faint at any moment.

-What happened? What desperation is this?

Candece asked staring at me with widened and surprised eyes. I walked into her office hurriedly, standing with my back turned to the woman.

-Karla? - she called.

I took a deep breath, feeling the air enter with difficulty into my lungs. Making the decision I made and tell her wasn't an easy task. I was going against everything that happened over the years. But there wasn't any other way, the situation couldn't keep going like this.