Hi ya'll!

Hi ya'll! It's Madison...

Ahhh! It's so crazy to think back on writing this story while I look at all of the reads and votes it has now. It's unreal how big this fic's gotten over the last year, and I can't believe that something I actually wrote all by myself got to be this huge. Thank ya'll so much for all of the reads and votes and comments! I always love interacting with ya'll and looking through my notifications to see who's been reading "Scarlett."

Anyway! In addition  to wanting to thank ya'll for all of the dedication you've put towards "Scarlett," I wanted to let you know about the new fanfic I'm writing! It's not about TWD at all, so you may not all be interested in it, which is totally okay. It's an Alex Gaskarth (he's the dude who sings in that band called All Time Low, yeah ya'll know, the one with the muscly bassist and the hot drummer and one of the craziest guitarists that's currently alive), or, more accurately, about a girl named Ruby Wickham. It chronicles her life in her junior year of high school after she gets forced into the position of editor-in-chief of the Dunbar High Chronicle, A.K.A. her school newspaper. I won't go into much more detail than that, but there'll be a link below that will take you to the story if you're interested!

The story:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/51068208-body-copy-a-g

Thank ya'll so much again for all the positive comments and reads and votes on "Scarlett"- it really does mean a lot to me.

Your ever-faithful author,

Madison

(P.S.: I feel no shame over the self-promoting actions I've just taken. XD)