Explaining

"Ummm... Alex, you might want to go clear up some stuff with your brother, I mean the real one," Annabeth says.

"I know, I just hope he reacts better than the monster," I sigh.

"I'm sure he will, he's your brother not some evil monster spirit," Annabeth says smiling, "plus Percy and I already told the pack about us and they didn't seam to mind."

I just nod.

As we walk through the forest I try and think of what to say to Jake. It really hurt what "he" said before even if "he" wasn't actually my brother.

***
In the clearing with everyone
***

Jake's POV

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I ask as Annabeth runs into the woods after saying something about an intruder.

"Well you see... Ummm... We can't exactly tell you.... Mmmhhh... You should ask Alex," Seth stammers.

"I just woke up on the middle of the forest and I come find you all here asking if I knew where my sister was, then Annabeth goes and runs off, I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!" I get louder as I speak.

"YOU!" I point at Percy, "This is all your fault, yours and your weird little girlfriend, Ever since you arrived everything has changed. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SISTER! WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Percy's eyes go dark and suddenly a sense power radiates from him as he walks towards me.

"Listen to me, and listen close. Annabeth and I have been there for Alex since the beginning. We have helped her when you weren't there. We have done nothing but protect and help her. I DO NOT appreciate you saying that it's our fault and I lost certainly do not like you calling my girlfriend weird" He glares at me, "now let's get something straight. Don't judge before you know the whole story."

"Ahem," I hear a voice behind Percy. I look to see Alex.

I run to her.

"Where have you been? What is going on? I was so worried! You better tell me right now!I say in a warning voice.

"I'm sorry I don't tell you before but in my defence Dad told me not to until you told me your secret which I've already figured out." Alex says on one breath.

I just raise my eyebrow not impressed, "go on?"

"Please don't be mad," she says in a pleading voice, "I'm kind of like a demigod, you know the ones from Greek mythology. But I'm not a half blood, I don't have a godly parent, I've just been blessed by a god. Poseidon to be exact. And since I've been blessed by him I'm kind of like a demigod but stronger. And I haven't been going to a boarding school I've been going to camp half blood which is were people like me go to train. " She looks at me with expecting eyes.

I just stare at her trying to process everything.

"So your saying that Greek gods exist, and that you've been blessed by one and you go to a camp where you train?" I said a bit skeptically.

Alex nods.

"And why would you think I would be mad? IT FREAKING AWESOME!!" I yell a smile breaking onto my face. "What can you do?"