Chapter 9- Ice Cream And Girlfriends

Amanda's POV

I go downstairs to get ice cream. Austin says he was kind of dating Emma so he might need popcorn and ice cream too. But the Nutella is mine.

I walk into my room and hand Austin the popcorn and ice cream. "What movie you want to watch?" I ask. "Do you have TFIOS?" He asks. "You mean... The fault in our stars?" I say raising an eyebrow. He grins, "Yup, is that okay?" I laugh and roll my eyes, putting the DVD in.

I want revenge.

I want to ask Austin what he meant but he doesn't seem like he wants to talk about it just yet so I will wait and see.

I do not believe this is actually happening, but I will play along and see what happens... Austin breaks up with girls all the time and doesn't care and now suddenly he has feelings and has come to me for help. Doesn't make sense. Especially the fact that he wants to watch The Fault In Our stars with me.

I close my curtains and jump into my bed next to Austin, who looks quite comfy. Austin somehow finishes the popcorn in a few minutes. I stare at him in the dark and he notices, "What?" He whispers loudly over Augustus Waters voice.

I raise an eyebrow and look at the empty bowl where the popcorn used to be. "I like popcorn like you like Nutella and jelly tots, okay?" Finally, someone who understands my addiction. I shrug and go back to watching the movie with my Nutella jar. I'm so glad I don't get fat from all this Nutella and jelly tots.

A few hours later...

I slowly open my eyes, I'm lying with my head on someone's lap. They're stroking my hair. Mmm... It feels nice. It's a guy's lap. Then I remember who was with me. Austin. I'm lying on Austin Fucking Diesel's lap and he's playing with my hair. Time to internally fangirl. Yes, I may not be totally obsessed with Austin like some of the girls in my school but getting the bad boy to play with my hair...

"Hey, Miss jelly tots." A husky voice says. "Mhmm." I say. "So I've got a plan. You know, about the thing I need your help with..." Austin says. I sit up next to him and raise an eyebrow. "You want to kill him?" I smile, "Because Jen said she's willing to do it and she said she can also get a hit man so..." 

Austin laughs, "No, I mean we're giving you a makeover." I register what he is saying and I scrunch my eyebrows, "A makeover? Why?" I ask. "Because I want revenge and I know you do too. So we're going to make them really jealous. I am going to make you the girl version of me." I think about it. "What's in it for you?" Austin smirks. Oh no, this can't be good.

"You're going to pretend to be my girlfriend."

-    

A/N: Ahhh. Done. I could just eat Austin like a macaroon. Sorry, that was weird. Anyway, what do you think Amanda will do? Time to see what her answer will be... Until next time ;) xxx

Song: Gas Pedal- Sage The Gemini

Question of the day: What is the first number that pops into your head?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG