Party Turned Down

Kahlan V.O.P

I walk in the house and all I hear is arguing back and forth!

"Girl move that damn table hurry up!"
"Bitch calm down we have a whole hour." "I wish both of y'all stfu and keep it moving! If this house ain't clean then I'm shutting shit down and everybody getting tf out now let's go." Both the girls look at me I roll my eyes and keep it moving. Shortly after what seemed like forever we got done cleaning up and started scattering through the crib trying to get ready. We were practically in the shower together. I was the first one ready I was the head host. I walked down stairs and peeped out the window my bouncers were walking up to the door. I Fix my clothes then open up the door. Jose looks me up and down and then we do our hand shake. "Wussup high yellow." I laugh then hug Pablo. "hey brother." "Wussup lil sis you ready to get this shit rolling or what ma ma?" I smirk "let's do it pa pa." He grins hard af then pulls out the roped bars. People start lining up behind it. See now let me stop and tell y'all this. Me Kahlan im the city's the town the states biggest party host known around! It all happened last summer when I threw a summer bash. It was a three day event that got recorded and posted on social media and it went viral. I started getting hella followers and friend request. The. Came the messages from normal people to club owners begging me to host and or help them plan there parties and promote there parties. From there I got the name Lan The PartyGod! I have bouncers, games,a bar with no alcoholic and alcoholic drinks, extra rooms if some one gets to fucked up, strip poles, and more. I got half a million dollars from a big time club owner who had me throw this one party for him. He had little faith in me and thought it wouldn't go well so he only gave me 4g's and then came them party it blew up. Later on that week he called me and threw me an offer that no 16-17 year old would ever pass up and I took it and ran. From there I got this house we at now built from the ground up! My mom now she never knew because she was too focused on work until she seen my party on YouTube that one of her clients showed her. My Tete she wasn't up for it till she seen and realized that I was making an honest living and it wasn't illegal because I followed the same rules a real club would. The only catch to my parties was that pretty much anyone was able to come but had to be old enough to drink and buy swishers. Witch ment I had everyone that stepped foot to that bar carded. Now sometimes I'd lift the rules. I had heavy security. Police blocked my street off after we reached the capacity and the only way to get in after that was to either pay extra or get in contact with me. Now see I'm a cool ass person and I believed in letting everyone in. I made sure it was easy to contact me party nights because I knew how this would go. I was checking my phone every 20 mins after we reached capacity to make sure everyone got in. Now let's go back and watch how this party came threw and topped my party last summer. "Hey everyone get in a line if you don't go threw security and cooperate your not getting in."I yelled threw my bull horn. "Now are we ready to turn up?" Everyone screams "YEAH!" "Well cooperate!" I open the front door wide as everyone starts walking up to me dropping there money into the safe box to get in. After about 15 minutes my house was already starting to get flooded. Every room door that wasn't a bathroom was locked. A fine ass girl walks about with a group of girls and she pulls out her money. I grab her hand "Wussup I'm k..." " your Kahlan and im Darionna and these are my girls Justine, Rosa, Tacara, and bubbles. Wave "y'all ain't gotta pay go head." I watch as they walk in. I get my BestFriend to watch the money box as I go in a Monitor what's going on inside the crib. I check the bar making sure the girls are following the rules I go down stairs to check the stripper party going on and I peep some big ballers and I head there way. They stand up to greet me. " yo my name T-Mo." This one tall balled dude says shaking my hand man you a beast I need to speak business with you. Now what I didn't know was that I was speaking to Toronto's biggest drug dealer known around! I nod shack everyone else's hand a then lead him into my office/computer room. He sits across from me and start talking. "Now look lil mama I don't trust everyone with shit but I know that this will not only help you but will also help me. As you know I'm the biggest drug dealer around here and you smart you started young so you are cool with me you grind. I want to start cleaning up my money I got twins on the way and I need to get the police off my heels man I never ask for help but I need your help!" I look at him with my serious Stern business face and rub my hands on my head and then lean in closer to him grappling the pen and note pad. "Let's talk about this then run the shit down to me in street terms and I'll chop it up in book terms and fix it up." He looks at me an grins "I like the way you think Redd. Yeah Ima call you redd." I laugh "that's fine. Now what did you have in mind?"......

Darionna V.O.P

I walk down stairs and see strippers ballers money drugs and another bar. I look around and walk up to a door where I see a light coming from underneath the door. I walk up to the door and I hear voices behind it. I hear her voice. My stomach starts doing jumping jacks and I hurry up and walk back up the stairs. And I rub my temples think to my self. "Damn this girl got it made to only be 18. I need her." I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom closing the door. I turn around and stair in the mirror and space out.

Kahlans V.O.P

I walk out the office with the biggest grin on my face knowing I just made me and my family be set for life financially. I keep smiling walking up the steps until I'm knocked from my thoughts by some one bumping me. I look up to see The girl I'm crushing on friends and bubbles who bumped into me dancing. She hugs me and whispers in my ear "I'm sorry boo come dance with me." I laugh not being able to turn down the offer and let her lead me to the front so everyone can see us dance. We start dancing and everyone cheering us on and watching. After about 20 mins of dancing and coming out of my shirt I needed a break I leave here there grabbing a few shots from the bar then heading up stairs. I un lock the guest room door and sit in the chair. My phone starts ringing "hello?" " lil girl why is this street blocked off ?" I blink twice its my mama " um hey mama I'm kinda having a little party." I say scratching my head and then shortly after came yelling " little lan? This not no damn little party girl this gotdamn party is streaming live and you over 5.5 million views on it and your people are damn near flooding the streets this party so big you got all of torontos officers guarding this area and you call this little? K your ass better tell these guards let me in right gotdamn now." I roll my eye and call Pablo on three way. " yo lo lo they not trying to let mommy in at the gate go get here and clear a path idc do whatever you have too just get here in here please." "Ight one." I press the end button and sit my phone on the table and start dozing off. Then about 10 minutes later my mom comes busting in the guest room and throws a bag at me. " lil girl I'm on one of my breaks I decided to come check on you and my house to make sure you ain't burnt it down." I roll my eyes. " roll em again." She says punching me in the stomach.

Bubbles V.O.P

I was done dancing and needed a break I really was looking lan but I couldn't find her. I feel bad knowing I like the same girl my bitch do but I don't care it ain't like they together. I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom. The light is off and I bump into something on the floor. I flip the Ight switch up and look down to see my girl Darionna on the floor with a bottle of split pills next to her. I scream hella loud and get down beside her trying to get her up. A door across from me opens and I look up to see a lack in scrubs that looks like a older version of lan. Her eyes get wide the she tells lan come here as she rushes over to us. "Baby what happened?" In between sobs " I don't know . I just walked in and she was like this." "Okay let me check her pulse." She checks her pulse and shortly after I see kahlan standing behind her. "Mama go start the car up and bring it by the door for me." I look at her worried but assured that she would be okay. "She has a faint pulse but she's hanging in there bubbles come with us."

Kahlans V.o.p

I walk in the bathroom to see Darionna passed out with my mom over her checking for a pulse. I send her to bring the car closer and on her way out she tell me she has a pulse. I pick her up and walk out the door. "You bubbles go grab me a shirt out of there hurry up come on. I whisper in my bestfriend a ear and tell her to have them shit the cameras off and stop live streaming because this could ruin my reputation." She does what I tell her and I walk out the door and put her in the car. bubbles gets in the back seat with Darionna. My mom pulls off and we head for the hospital.

Sorry for any mistakes and for how long it takes me to update.