17

"New York: Manhattan, Thursday, August 20, 5:12

"'I've learned a lot from this past week,' is an understatement. It's been one of the longest weeks of my life, and the most rewarding. So many doors have been opened, leaving the boy, pounding on the four walls to knock them down years ago, with his eyes widened with wonder and amazement.

"I will never forget my little Mockingbird. She changed me in a different way, pulling me from the dragging riptides of hate. I know I would still be there if it weren't for her, and she's a hero in a different way than Natasha, the Black Widow, is.

"Many things have happened in such a short amount of time, making it hard to imagine that there could be anything else that we've missed. Between the two of us, we've experienced more than I did the past year by myself. I know that together, we could accomplish much more in the future, despite the fact that we've already succeeded with so much.

"The story of a bird and spider isn't over yet."

--- --- ---

A/N: But The Story of a Bird and Spider is! Get it? Because the book is done, but their story... um... *clears throat*

Thank you so much for reading! It's been a blast writing this, and I'm so proud of finishing my second story all the way through. It's a really fantastic feeling.

I know I did an atrocious job of updating quickly. At a certain point, I became very uninspired for this, and I became close to losing interest in the Avengers completely. All I had to do was watch the movie again, and then I became more absorbed into Marvel at school, and I just got it all back in me.

However, because of my slowness, I forgot a lot of events, so if some of you that just finished this are thinking, "Wait a second, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!" I completely understand. It's going to be crazy going back and editing through this, but I can finally mark this as complete, and that's such an amazing thing.

Once again my lil' villains and heroes, thanks so much for all your support. I hope you enjoyed this.