Chapter 14

A/N: I heard a lot of negative things about my book. How it's too fast paste or missing a lot of details. I understand that and respect it. It helps me to know what I need to do better. The plan was to make it quick and short. So that the ending will make sense. I was going to stop writing it. But a lot of you seem to like it. So for that I shall continue. Sorry for the long break. I was debating on whether or not I should have continue this. Enjoy! Comment and vote. :)

I was sitting cross cross apple sauce on the ground. I wiped my palms nervously against my pants. I couldn't stop shaking, or moving around. Taking deep breaths in and out did not help.

It's not helping me either. Serenity said.

I slanted my eyes and growled.

I was not use to this. Would I ever get use to this?

I was a mess.

"You okay?" Asked Alec.

Just a simple question made my heart flutter. He cares. For me.

I nodded.

He sent me a dazzling smile.

"I know it's a bit weird, yeah? But you'll get use to it." He said.

"You could say that again." I spoke softly.

"And love." Piped in Evan. "If it wasn't for my wolf. I wouldn't have discovered who I was today."

"You could say our wolves are life." Kyle said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Cats are love?" Kyle said. But it came out more as of a question.

I rolled my eyes.

"Cats are evil." Trent spat.

I will never understand why he hates me.

My inner cat was hissing.

I'm going to kill him.

Same here.

Carson plopped down next to Trent and held onto a book. His hand covered the words and I couldn't make out what it said.

"So..." Drawled out Kyle.

"Moron." Muttered Trent.

Trent snatched the book away from Carson and flipped through the pages.

"How did you find this?" Trent asked amazed.

"It was in Kyle's suitcase from last year. I took it because it smelt like meat." Explained Carson.

"How did you get this?" Trent's eyes laid accusingly on Kyle.

"Honestly? I don't remember." Kyle said, scratching his head.

"Trent don't even start. Just be glad we have that. It can be really useful." Alec jumped in.

Alec looked worriedly over to me.

"You aren't okay, are you?" Alec questioned tiredly.

"No." I whispered. Was it that obvious?

"I get it. I've been kidnapped. Was about to be traded in. Got kidnapped again. Found out I was a cheetah. This is a lot okay? I just need a break. I have a huge headache. And just like you guys I need the answers now. But I'm not ready to face them. Why me? Aren't there others like me? I can't take it. I'm going crazy." I ranted.

Alec crawled towards me and hugged me.

"I won't let them hurt you. I will find your answers and we will be happy." Cheered Alec's determinedly.

"Group hug!" Kyle suddenly yelled.

I ended up being squashed between everyone and almost died by suffocation.

They backed away and grinned sheepishly.

"Whoops." Shrugged Trent.

Alec glared but didn't say anything.

They must have been mind linking each other because it looked like they were arguing behind their eyes.

"Enough." Started Serenity. "I have the answers. But not all."

She took over my body. Overpowering me. How? She was so strong. A leader.

"I have been hidden. Waiting for the right time to be released. In hope to find safety for everyone. But I understand now. We should never be safe until this comes to an end."

"What do you m-" Trent got cut off.

"Don't interrupt me fool. I had enough of your nasty attitude." Serenity snapped. "Now please let me continue."

She cleared her throat.

"I am the last cheetah that was grown into your soul. No you weren't born like this. Instead a riches family needed a place to hide their spirit. Me. The goddess of security. Was placed into your soul. Combining us as one. But you're probably wondering how did they know? Why do they want us?" She paused. "They always knew dear. They were just waiting for the right time. Tricking these guys into doing their dirty work."

She walked forward.

"They want my soul. Why? Because I am the leader of security. If they have me. They can control anything. But I won't let that happen."

Before she went back inside me she said one last thing.

"And I know exactly how to stop it."