Where It All Began

Misty Pov
It was the first day of my senior year and I was very excited . I got up got and did my hygiene things. I combed my hair so that if was straight. I put on my PINK blue sweatshirt, some blue jeans and my blue converses. I walked down stairs to see if my mom was home but she was at work. I got in my car and drove to school. Once I arrived I seen everyone I knew but someone looked knew and was eyeing me down. I walked over to my friend Jayla so was by the door.
"Who is the new kid?" I asked
" his name is Kylin" she said
"Awe well he's eyeing me down" I said
"Well maybe you should go talk to him" she said
"No I'm fine if he wants to talk to me he can say something to me first"

Me and Jayla had different homerooms, she was in room 12 I was in 28. I walked into the class and immediately seen Kylin. I walked over to the desk I usually sit at and Kylin sat right next to me.
"What's your name" he said
"I'm Misty, How about you?"
"I'm Kylin"
"Well hello mr.Kylin" I said laughing
"Hello Ms.Misty"
We sat and talk the whole class time until it was time for 2nd hour. We exchanged numbers .
"I'll call you later misty" Kylin said
"Whatever Kylin"
Once school was over I headed home. Kylin was really cute and felt special in some way. I felt like he wasn't like my old dudes in the past. I was finishing up my homework when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"It's opened" I said looking at my mom open the door
"Hey baby, how was school?" She asked
"Hey mom it was good I met this new boy today"
" Oh really what's him name?" She asked laughing
"Kylin" I said
When I looked down his name popped up on my phone screen "Kylin😘"
"This is him now texting me" I told my mom
"Well I'll let you have fun" she said walking out

I checked my text:
Kylin😘 : Wyd ?
Me : Nothing Wyd ?
Kylin😘 : Nothing finishing up this science
Me : Ikr its TOO MUCH
Kylin😘 : yeah Ik but wyd later on ?
Me : idk why ?
Kylin😘 : we should go to dinner
Me : Ummm Okay
Kylin😘 : I'll pick you up at 7

I looked at my watch it was 4:45 . I was tried and needed a little nap so I set my alarm clock to 6 so I could have time to get dressed .

Once I got up I put on my black skater skirt with and red crop top and black tims that had my name written in red in the back.