Chapter 24

**5 weeks later**
Misty Pov

This week Camya (Kylin sister) is coming down to meet her nieces and nephew. I'm excited to see her cause shes real cool. It's Saturday and Camya"s coming Monday.

I opened my eyes and seen a note on the bed.
Got Called Into Work Babyy I'll Be Back Later
Love, Yo Babydaddy

I laughed at the last part then got up.I did my hygiene things and went into Kamya's room. It was still early and she was sleep and I was very happy. I went into the twins room and they were sleep too. I needed to clean up for Camya so I'm happy I don't have to deal with the kid right now.

I cleaned the living room, kitchen, bathroom and guest room. I pulled got my phone and texted the girls.

Me : Having a get together Monday at 7 Camya's Coming !

Kortnee😛 : I'll be there

Kennedy💘 : Okay

Ciaunna💞 : You know big girl coming 😳💀

Me : Omg Bro😭😭

Candesha🙄❤️ : Can I bring a guest ?

Me : Kylin already told Monte dangg lil Thirstyy

Candesha🙄❤️ : who said it was him 😒

Me : I did cause he'll break ya neck 😕😳

Kortnee😛 : Omm don't play with bro

Candesha🙄❤️ : OMG Bye

I heard little feet walking down the steps and turned my head. Kyleah was standing there crying.
   "What's wrong baby?"
   "My stomach hurt"
   "Okay come eat so you can get medicine"

I really don't want any sick kids right now I'm so tired I don't think I can handle it all. I gave Kyleah cereal and went into the bathroom. I grabbed the medicine out the cabinet and returned. I seen Jr poring cereal all over the table.

   "Little boy I just cleaned this kitchen now stop" I yelled
   "Sorry mommy" he said about to cry
   "Im sorry baby now sit"

I didn't mean to yell at him but I'm so tired of dealing with the kids by myself all the time. I know Kylin has to work but i do too. I want to work and I am so I called up MAC.

Me : Hello

Job : Hello Thanks for Calling Mac how may I help you ?

Me : it's me Misty I'm calling to see when I can come in again

Job : You can come in today I'll set up some appointments you missed

Me : thanks so much I'll be in at 2

Job : okay

I hung up the phone very excited. I'm tired of being in the house taking care of the kids. I knew I needed the kids somewhere to go till Kylin gets off so I called my mom.