Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I roughly played with my thumbs frustrated beyond point with Ryan he was annoying me, “What do you want Ryan?” I questioned gruffly. “When are you going to freaking telling her?!” he yelled out. “I don't know!” “Every god damn person is telling me what to do!” “Just let me do it.” I said hoarsely. “Shes going to freak out you know.” he replied. “I don't know.” “Everything is going to shambles over here.” I said

“Well, fix up the messed up mess you created, Athena’s is most likely really confused over everything that is happening and what she is feeling.” he stated. “I need to go on a run.” I stated and walked outside toward the woods. I lifted my head an uneasy feeling creeping up as I sniffed the woods. Something was wrong.Not caring for my clothes I shifted and ran through the thickly covered woods towards the strange smell.

I ran faster noticing I was losing the scent. Suddenly I stopped. My bones were glued together, confused I tried to move my paws, they were stuck. It was as if I was paralysed. “Agh!” I grunted even my snout was shut together. I quickly mind linked Ryan

“Ryan something has happened I can’t move!”

No answer came, I grunted and tried to mind link my beta.

“Jackson get the hell up I can't move come to the damn woods!”

No answer. I got an uneasy feeling something was really wrong. “ Mr. Drew a pleasure Finally to meet you...why you look exactly like your mother,” a man voice spoke, his voice held power but he wasn’t a werewolf neither a human.

“shift you damn animal.” He said threateningly and I shifted “No.” I whispered lost in words. “You’re Not Suppose To Be Alive.” I said in hard breathes my mouth was still closed and I was starting to get very uncomfortable.

“Oh but, I am.” He said in a laugh as his face appeared in front of my face. His nose touching mine he said “ You have something I want and I am going to take her away peice by peice Just like how you did to me.” he said smiling and he was gone.

My heart started to race as I was hurled into a tree as the tree cracked from the amount of pressure from the throw. “Let this be a warning Drew that you will never have anyone there for you and tell your mother I had fun with her last night .” He said. With that he disappeared into the sacred dark  woods.

I stood up and ran through the woods looking for him. I thought he was dead he wasn’t suppose to be alive. They didn't exist! I ran through the woods once again towards the pack house scared that he had hurt everybody. I quickly ran through the woods and changed into some clothing. I quickly ran towards the entrance and saw every single person lying on the floor I ran to Jackson and checked his pulse “Damnit!” I yelled everybody was asleep. I then heard a groan and then multiple more. I then mind linked everyone “ pack meeting now, get all children and women secured in the safe houses NOW!” I ordered everyone and quickly surrounded the area checking and looking around for anyone. “Sir everyone is in the safehouses” Jackson said “Okay put the pack meeting in the underground level behind the cells.” I commanded and shut the mind link.

My mind wandered back to how the hell Lucifer had somehow reincarnated back to life, he was one of  the leaders of the four Risidian’s. The Risdian’s I grumbled at the thought of them. They were all power hunger inhuman men who ruled over the superficial world with cruel ways to rule it was all just a game to them. My older brother being the husband of one of them. Everybody hated them but, were forced to love them by fear. They could kill anybody without anyone coming after them.

“What the hell happened?!” I yelled as I entered the underground steel room six men sat on the table. “We don’t know but, there was gas that was exposed in the room before we could notice anything was up.”Jackson replied and bowed his head in respect. “I know who did it and you won’t believe he was here.” I muttered shaking my head. “Lucifer is back.” I said “That blood sucking devil ?” Andrew said “No way!” “He died the Risidians killed him in front of our eyes and burned him.” Matthew said “I don't know what is happening but, I need you to secure the area and keep everyone below the safe houses I know he’s coming back, for my brother and I.” I ordered and quickly turned to Ryan “Protect Athena.” was all I said and turned towards to explain to  the rest of the pack what was happening.

I walked through the circular halls my footsteps leaving alrage echo .“Password needed.” The automatic voice demanded “Zander Heifer Drew.” I said “Activated Request accessible.” the voice said and the steel doors slid open. “Orian Pack.” I said my voice boomed. The chatter quieted down till it was silent. My whole pack was in this room it was a safehouse for evacuation for everybody. “I wanted to say that we have a problem.” I stated “I can not inform you yet because, This accusation may be false but, I advise all children to stay inside before dark and not to stay outside, Something is happening and I do not want stress or fear from my pack, We are the Orion pack and we MUST stay strong and well worth of what our pack is. This is for your own good and If you see any sightings of anything strange contact me or my beta immediately.” I advised and exited the steel underground building.

“I need to go check something” I sent a link to Jackson and strided toward my car. My feet crushing the grass as I walked toward the car. I looked around and caught something moving. My head spinned as did my body and I caught the red beady eyes as they disappeared. My breath caught in my throat knowing that Lucifers men were out there watching my every move and I couldn’t do anything about it.

“she’s fine man I have Grechor watching and a couple of men watching, relax.” Ryan mind linked but, I still felt uneasy. The most powerful Risidian was after my mate and I.

A/N Hey guys I hope you like the chapter. Comment and Vote and yeah :)