Chapter Six

Well here is Lane and Terry.. I want them to be a thing. Also I have small ideas so I posted a "One Shot" thing too. Enjoy this part with Lane and Terry. 

Kale was lucky. There were two hot males fighting to get into his big heart. I yelped when I was pulled away from Kale being felt up by Mark. Markus was busy watching as his brother tried to convince him to stay with them. "Terry? What are you doing?" I wondered as he pushed me into what seemed like his room. Wow his room was spacious. "I'm guessing this is your room? Is there a reason I'm here?" I looked up at him in wonder. My Lanie was busy playing with the other puppies. Terry was huge, tall, full of muscles. From his legs all the way to his arms. He had black hair and blue eyes. Terry was attractive. Very.

"Lane... you remember me right?" He asked me.

"Of course I do. We had a one night stand and you left me there in that hotel room. I was sober. Why?" Terry flinched a bit at the memories. "What? We had fun and that was that." Honestly I was a bit hurt because I thought we had a connection that night. We met a few months ago when I was at the same club I took Kale to. I was looking for a goodnight and I met Terry there. We went to a nearby motel and had a goodnight. It was magical. But then I woke up alone in a cold bed.

"It was a mistake." Harsh. "Wait- I didn't mean it like that." I stood up ready to leave but he grabbed my hand. 

"Whatever you didn't mean to mean-"

"I mean I love you-" I looked at him weirdly then I smiled while rolling my eyes. "Terry I barely know you."

"I want to know you, I want us to be together. Lane.. please give me another chance." Terry was now begging me. "Lane, I want something more than just some fling. Even though this is our second time seeing each other again.." Terry confessed.

"Well, let's start off slow first of all. Take me on a date or something. Tell me something about yourself too. So far all I know is you are very good in bed. I searched and searched for somebody as good as you but I didn't find anybody-"

"Don't say anything else." Terry's eyes were glowing. "Sorry.. I just don't want to hear about your other...flings."

"Terry.. I had no other flings. I told you that I searched but nobody made me feel the connection you did." I admitted. Terry smiled, relieved. "You're it for now. If you treat me like the prince I am.. We will last forever."

"My name is Terry Martinez and I'm part and faithful my Crimson Moon Pack. Mark and Markus recruited me when they found me roaming the streets alone unable to shift into human. I was just a walking wolf. Scared and hopelessly. But they found me and gave me a purpose. They trained me to be the best fighter I could be. Now I use it to obey and protect. Now I'm happy and found my mate. I was scared when I first saw you, when we made love. You made me feel things I have never felt and I ran away because who were you to make me feel this way? I was a coward but now that I see you again I realized that I could have been making you happy a long time ago. Lane.. give me a chance."

"Terry Martinez, I already told you I will." I grabbed his hand but he quickly let go like he was touching fire.

"STAY HERE." He ran out of the house, gone.