chapter 9

"your mind is playing tricks with you my dear

and though the truth may vary this

ships will carry our bodies safe to shore"

-of monsters and men /Little talks

...

Zander's pov

My mate is here.wait a minute what is my mate doing here?!is she hurt ? As soon as i said the word"hurt"my wolf took over and went all protective mood.I was trying to find her but she wasn't in the clinic.Though, i think i saw a lifeless body on one of the clinic beds or so i think.I tracked the scent and reached Mrs.rosewoods office.Now what would my mate be doing in there?

I slowly opened the door and walked inside.All the lights were off except for the office lamp by the desk.There i saw my mate peacefully sleeping in that uncomfortable sitting position.There was a pile of paper under that pretty head of hers.

What should i do now...

'take her home with us'whined my wolf

'we can't just take her,its kind of like kiddnaping'i explained

'but she's ours'

'we can't and you know it.she's gonna freak out and perhaps won't ever talk to us' i tried convincing him.

'fine...but our mate shall not sleep like this.'

' you didn't even have to tell me'i said while picking my weightless mate up.I Set her on the biggest bed in the clinic.

'there all the same dumbass'said my wolf.

'well this one looks comfier than the others'i explained .

I sat next to her while running my hands through her soft hair

I sat next to her while running my hands through her soft hair.I admired my mates beauty.I inhaled her scent again i just can't seem to get enough.

"Nhh..no..hu.Nooo..please.aghhh"my mate twisted in my arms.I put my hand on her forehead and it was boiling.
This can't be good then she started coughing as if some one was chocking her.
I didn't want to leave her side but i had to call for medical help.I ran outside and found that the lifeless body I saw previously that was Mrs.rosewoods daughter.

"Rima!Rima wake up!"i tried shaking her

"mom i told you not to wake me up Im gonna hibernate and become a polar bear after todays hard work"she smaked my hand away.

"this is your alpha Rima"

"alpha my ass! alpha's dont talk like that !uncle bill does...Though who invited uncle bill"she said while rubbing her sleepy eye.
as soon as she opened it lets just imagine a person with really big eyes with a shocked face.

I directly tugged her hand and ran into the office to find it empty?where did my mate go?

..................

Elina's pov

another crappy dream,and guess what this time the person was throttling me.I woke up on a bed wait...didnt i sleep by the desk in the office.ok this is too spookish.I really need to leave like right now.I grabbed my stuff and directly left from the backdoor.

I drove to my apartment after stopping for a takeaway.chinese food is truly a life saver.

I sat on my bed while eating.just thinking about the dreams made me quiver in fear.can i be having a psychological illness?hmm maybe ?but i don't think i had any extreme emotional trauma lately so whats happening to me...

------------------------

vote & comment

A.N: sup people ! i thought of putting a qoute or lyrice or whatever (of course that i find related to a theme in the chapter) you'll be seeing alot of them in the next chapters...just to spice things out!umm My awesome friends are all supporting me in writing my story .Some even are helping me alot.So a special thanks to my friends falak-farah-reema A (yupp we share the same name!) AND A BIG ROUND OF Applause, Applause, Applause TO YOU GUYS !!! thank you sooo much :') im really hoping to reach 100,000 reads soon !

<3<3<3