He cheated

Me and Alex and Robert was walking to school. Robert was giving me a piggy back ride. We met Kristel and naiah at the bus stop. "Alex where is Austin?" I asked him. "I don't know Aaliyah." He said. "Robert do you have my skittles?" I asked robert. "Yeah here you go but can I have some." He said. "Me too." Alex said. "Ok." I said. We continued walking until we got to school.

*at school*

We was walking to homeroom. Alex stopped and so did Robert. They said "Aaliyah lets go the other way." "Why?" I asked. I looked back to see Austin and Miley kissing and holding hands. I wanted to cry but just kept walking. I walked up to him and slapped him right across the face and said "here happy anniversary bitch." I gave him red shoes a SnapBack and skittles that he can eat later. I walked into class and sat in the back. Robert and Alex sat in front of me. We all was talking and I saw heard Miley say "Aaliyah ugly Betty is looking for you she said there is a family reunion." I said "well I'm sorry I didn't know that they aloud sluts and cheaters in this room." Then I walked out of the room. Fuck what am going to do I have nowhere to go. I heard footsteps and arms wrap around me I looked up to see Robert and Alex. "Where do you think your going ms.?" Robert said. "I don't know I just don't want to see any of them right now." I said. "Then just stay with one if us. We will go somewhere after school." Alex said. We walked back to homeroom and sat back into our seats to see Austin writing something so I took the paper away from him and read it in my head. It said "haha Aaliyah just said something to Miley and it made her cry. I miss how Aaliyah and I prank Robert and Alex it was the best memories we had. Today is our anniversary and I didn't get her anything but she got me the best presents I could ever ask for." I gave it back to him and I gave him a pice of paper that said "I can't do this any more. I'm sorry." He looked at me and u could see a tear go down his face. That's when me and the guys was taking pictures in class. Then lunch came by fast me and the guys was eating. I was throwing grapes into Roberts mouth and Alex was video taping it. The girls was coming to sit with us. We all was sitting together well except for Austin of corse. He was sitting with Miley and her friends. We was having a lot of fun. Then it happened. Robert asked me out. I said "no....... I'm just kidding I would love to." Then he was holding my hand.

Austin's P.O.V

I was watching them and I saw Robert whisper in Aaliyah's ear. I wonder what they are saying then I saw it Aaliyah and Robert was holding hands. I got so mad that I had to leave the table. I walked to the football field. Aaliyah is a basketball player and Miley is a cheerleader there is a difference. I'm a basketball player and not a football player. What was I thinking I could never find a girl like Aaliyah.